BVM and Yuan confirm supply agreement - 16/06/2017
BVM agree deal with YUAN of Taiwan for the supply of their advanced video capture products. Rod Clarke, MD of BVM and Stephen Chuang, Sales Director of YUAN shake hands at Computex.
Yuan's state-of-the-art capture products are available in a number of different formats but initially BVM will be concentrating on MiniPCIe, PCIe and M2 capture cards with resolution up to 4K. All the products are supported by YUAN's SDK providing a common software interface across its range of products.
Typical applications include machine vision, ANPR, surveillance and security.
- Micro-STX SBC has high density graphics capability for simulators
- Embedded Arm Development Kits
- BVM's QMS re-accredited to ISO9001:2015
- BVM announces a new range of Rack Mount Computer Systems
- What makes a medical Panel PC?