BVM's QMS re-accredited to ISO9001:2015 - 23/05/2018
BVM's Quality Management System has been ISO9001 accredited since 1995.
During this time systems and procedures have been honed and continually improved - to provide customers with the assurances they seek when utilising our services. Therefore, it provides us with the greatest of pleasure to announce that in May 2018 our revised QMS has been re-accredited to the latest standard, ISO9001:2015.
"I have the highest expectation of our team in delivering consistent quality and service. It’s good to have an independent audit confirm this" says Rod Clarke, BVM's Managing Director. "Consistent processes, traceability and a dedicated team all contribute to good customer experience."
"Well done everyone. Keep up the good work"
- Micro-STX SBC has high density graphics capability for simulators
- Embedded Arm Development Kits
- BVM's QMS re-accredited to ISO9001:2015
- BVM announces a new range of Rack Mount Computer Systems
- What makes a medical Panel PC?