The STA-MU is a full size MiniPCIe module combining both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. The module has two antenna connections in parallel but can be used with a single antenna in most cases. It is suppled with a mini antenna and connection lead to simplify installation.
- The module is compatible with both PCIe and USB interfaces with the host machine.
- The patented single aerial technology that allows WiFi and Bluetooth to channel share in coexistence mode.
- Advanced DSP technology overcomes the interference and link stability issues inherent in 802.11 and Bluetooth coexistence, enabling devices to connect simultaneously using either technology in a wireless environment.
- The card is supplied as a kit complete with a SMA pigtail cable and a mini antenna. It is compatible with all versions of the Windows OS.
- The STA-MU supports 802.11b/g, giving data rates up to 54Mbps, and Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR, which provides data rates up to 3Mbps.
- A maximum of seven separate Bluetooth devices can be supported simultaneously.
- WiFi security is ensured through the provision of the WPA, WPA2 and 802.1X protocols within the card.