What is Skylake ?
- Performance: Faster 8GT/s bus connection between the CPU and motherboard
- Graphics: Improved integrated graphics that support Direct X12
- Will allow thinner Windows tablets – competition with the latest iPad
- Battery life will be extended in: tablets, hybrids, laptops, PCs
- DDR4 support for lower power, higher speed and capacity DRAM
- Lighter/easier tablets to carry
- Improved graphics
- Improved application performance
- Will run Windows 10, Google’s Chrone, Android and even Windows 8.1 operating systems
- Will be used in mainstream Core i3, i5 and i7 PC processors – xeron server chips
- It helps to charge laptops wirelessly
- Connect to monitors
- Transfer data to peripherals
- Better GPU hardware
- Will support the 2nd generation of Intel’s real sense 3D camera technology
- Rezence – magnetic resonance charging technology
- Wireless power and display
- Docking and connectivity
- Cables will be eliminated from the PC leaving a tangle free PC
- Will support the 2nd Generation of Intel’s Real Sense 3D camera technology
View our selection of Skylake Mini-ITX Motherboards - Performance with low power...
|LV-67S Skylake - Mini-ITX 6th Gen Core i7/i5/i3/Xeon C236 SBC||IMB-190 Skylake - Mini-ITX 6th Gen Core i7/i5/i3 H110 SBC|
At BVM we sell a range of core processors for different applications, click HERE to view Braswell, Bay Trail and Haswell Mini-ITX motherboards and see how they could be the best solution for your latest project.
We like to make life easier.
Was this article useful? Contact us so we can help you find a solution.