BVM and Yuan confirm supply agreement - 16/06/2017
BVM agree deal with YUAN of Taiwan for the supply of their advanced video capture products. Rod Clarke, MD of BVM and Stephen Chuang, Sales Director of YUAN shake hands at Computex.
Yuan's state-of-the-art capture products are available in a number of different formats but initially BVM will be concentrating on MiniPCIe, PCIe and M2 capture cards with resolution up to 4K. All the products are supported by YUAN's SDK providing a common software interface across its range of products.
Typical applications include machine vision, ANPR, surveillance and security.
- 8th Generation Coffee Lake CPU packs a punch in 4K video systems
- Waterproof Panel PC for demanding applications
- BVM welcomes Richard Morgan to the team
- BVM set to attend the Engineering Design Show 2018
- Do you know where to find BVM?