BVM set to attend the Engineering Design Show 2018 - 09/08/2018
The UK's only dedicated engineering, electronics and embedded design event takes place in Coventry on 17th and 18th October 2018. The Engineering Design Show is the place to be for design engineers! Not only can you benefit from direct access to the hottest new products, services and innovations, but there is plenty of networking to be done too.
Here at BVM, we have been incredibly busy getting ready for the Engineering Design Show 2018, creating the perfect stand for our visitors and showcasing some of our greatest products and designs.
There are also more than 25 conference speakers across the event – which takes place across the 17th and 18th of October at Ricoh Arena, Coventry – as well as workshops, feature zones and over 220 exhibitors. Including us!
If you’re looking to attend the Engineering Design Show this year, head over to their website now and register your interest for a free ticket.
Do you want to find out how we can help your business?
- Ultra-Thin NVMe Storage for Industrial Embedded Application
- BVM expands its' range of LCDs and touch screens
- Cost effective Mini-ITX M/B with Coffee Lake CPU
- Industrial grade Intel NUC format rugged system
- Announcing the IP66/IP69K-rated Stainless Steel Panel PC