8th Gen Coffee Lake CPU packs a punch in 4K video - 03/10/2018
The latest addition to BVM Limited’s comprehensive portfolio of industrial grade Mini-ITX embedded SBCs is the extremely powerful and fully-featured LV-67W, which is based on Intel’s latest 8th Generation 14 nm Coffee Lake H Series Core i7/i5/i3 processors in the FCBGA1440 socket. The i5 and i7 versions feature 6-core processors, offering 12 threads for applications such as digital signage, retail transaction terminals kiosks, smart cities and health care where high performance processing and graphics are required. Based on the QM70 chipset, the Coffee Lake processors offer higher CPU and graphics performance than the previous 7th generation with a thermal design power (TDP) rating of just 45W.
- Up to 32GB of DDR4 memory can be fitted.
The integrated UHD Graphics supports three independent displays with 4k resolution each, and comes with hardware-based video encoding and decoding up to 4k. It features VGA, LVDS, DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort outputs to provide advanced solutions for imaging, machine vision, infotainment, medical and gaming machines.
High speed data transfers are key attributes with six native USB 3.1 Gen2 (10Gb/s) ports, three SATAIII mass storage interfaces, two Gigabit LAN ports and six serial ports.
- Also provided are Realtek High Definition Audio, two 8bit GPIO ports, 2 x Mini PCIe, one supporting mSATA, a SIM slot and a PCIe X16 port. The LV-67W operates from 9V to 35VDC or an external ATX power supply.
- NEW: MD711-SU - Medical Embedded System
- NEW: VC230-BT - Fanless In-Vehicle System
- PoE All-in-One & IP Machine Vision Solutions
- Ultra-Thin NVMe Storage for Industrial Embedded Application
- BVM expands its' range of LCDs and touch screens