BVM now offer a series of low power ARM Cortex A9 motherboard solutions in combination with a variety of TFT LCD module sizes, a selection of resolutions with touch screen options.
They’re suitable to meet a multitude of applications across medical instrumentation, security & surveillance control, transportation and general industrial automation.
We can supply motherboard/TFT kits to get you up & running, quickly – allow you to move on with the business of developing your application on a practical platform – through to then supplying your volume production requirement.
Dual core lite and quad core processor motherboard solutions provide for the following specifications, features and choices:
- On-board DDR3 up to 2GB & 8GB eMMC NAND Flash
- Supporting LVDS (2 x 24 bit) & RGB (24 bit TTL) interfaces
- Low power consumption
- Android 4.2 and Linux operating system support
- Network: Ethernet, 1 GbE + IEEE588 with RJ45 slot.
- Temperature: operational -10°C~+60°, storage -20°~+70°C
- TFT modules from 5”to 12.1”with 800x480, 1024x600 and 1024x768 resolution options
- Resistive and PCAP touch solutions