The PMCFW2 is a three port IEEE1394 Firewire PMC module using Texas TSB12LV26 IEEE1394 OHCI compliant Host controller and TSB41AB3, three port transceiver/arbiter compatible with IEEE1394a-2000, cable supplied from PCI 12V power via a solid state fuse.
- 32-bit PCI single chip IEEE1394 OHCI controller (Texas TSB12LV26).
- Conforming to IEEE1394-1995 and IEEE1394a-2000 for data rates up to 400Mbits/sec.
- Single chip three port cable transceiver/arbiter PHY (Texas TSB41AB03).
- PHY power is taken from either PCI +12V or cable power enabling a powered down PMC module to forward IEEE1394 data packets.
- Alternate power provider (does not supply power to the cable).
- Configuration EEPROM (1Kbit) for PCI subsystem, subsystem vendor ID and other configuration information.
- Conforms to PMC standard IEEE P1386.1/Draft 2.3 9th October 2000.
- Conforms to PCI Local Bus Specification Revision 2.2.
- High performance storage interface for industrial PC's or servers.
- Interface to high performance hard disc's.
- Interface to Video equipment for video capture/play-back and editing.
- Interface to document scanners.