- Meets IEC 62368-1
- Meets Energy Star EPS2.0/ ErP Lot 7
- Meets Energy Efficiency DOE Level VI
- Meets Code of Conduct Version 5 Tier 2
- High Reliability
- Low Profile
- Over Current Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- With PFC Circuit
- For use with ASRock IMB-1212 & IMB-1213
This product is an 150 watts AC to DC adapter intended for use in IPC systems, embedded systems, printers, monitors, POS systems, etc. that have a high wattage demands. This adapter operates at 90 to 264 VAC input voltage. The unit meets EN55022, EN55024 and FCC class B emission limits, and is designed for ITE applications.
Safety Standard Approvals
Input voltage: 90-264 VAC.
Input frequency: 47-63 Hz.
Input current: 100Vac, 240Vac / full load … 2A.
No load power consumption: 115Vac , 230Vac … 0.15W.
Touch current: 264Vac / 50Hz … 0.25mA.
Power factor: 115Vac, 230Vac / full load † 0.9 Provisions for adding harmonic reduction per EN 61000-3-2 must be present.
Efficiency: See rating chart.
Power turn-on time: At 100Vac / full load, output voltage shall remain regulation … 3Sec.
Hold-up time: At 100Vac or 240Vac / full load, output voltage shall remain regulation †10ms.
Inrush current: 100Vac, 240Vac / full load , Shall be less than the rating of adapter critical component (including rectifiers, fuse surge and current limiting device).
Operating altitude: 5000 meters above sea level.
Withstand voltage: Between AC input and secondary applied DC 4242V,test time 1 minute, cut off current shall be less than 10mA.
MTBF: 100Vac, 240Vac / full load , 300,000 hours at 25, standard SR332.
- EN55032 Class B conducted, class B radiated.
- FCC Class B conducted, class B radiated.
- VCCI Class B conducted, class B radiated.
- EN61000-3-2 Meets class D.
- EN61000-3-3 Meets regulation.
- EN61000-4-2 Air discharge: ± 15 KV, contact discharge: ±8KV, meets criterion A.
- EN61000-4-3 80 ~1000 MHz, 3V/m, 80% AM(1kHz), meets criterion A.
- EN61000-4-4 Impulse: ± 1kV applied to L, N, meets criterion A.
- EN61000-4-5 ± 1kV applied differential mode, ± 2kV applied common mode, meets criterion A.
- EN61000-4-6 0.15 ~ 80 MHz, 3Vrms, 0% AM(1kHz), meets criterion A.
- EN61000-4-8 50 Hz or 60Hz,1A/m, meets criterion A.
- EN61000-4-11 Voltage Dips: >95% reduction for 0.5 period, meets criterion B 30% reduction for 25 period, meets criterion C; Voltage Interruptions: >95% reduction for 250 period, meets criterion C.
Power de-rating: 100Vac or 240Vac, 0°C to 40°C, 100% load, 50°C, 85% load, 60°C, 70% load, 70°C, 55% load (shall be less than the rating of adapter critical components).
Output voltage/current: See rating chart.
Total output power: 150W.
Over voltage: The adapter will enter into shut down so there will be no output while over voltage happened at the output terminal that was caused by an internal fault, the output trip voltage shall not exceed 19 volts. That will be returned to normal state by an AC reset.
Short circuit & Over current: When an internal fault occurs or an external fault is applied to the power supply such that an overload or short circuit is applied to the output, the power supply shall shut down and enter auto-recovery mode.
Over temperature: The power supply will enter into shut down while the abnormal thermal rise occurs. That will be returned to normal state by AC reset.
Brown-out: Set at 60Vac~70Vac
Output Voltage/Current Rating Chart
DOE (Level VI)
Erp (Tier 2)
CoC V5 (Tier 2)
FEMALE Mini-DIN connector compatible with ASRock IMB-1212 and IMB-1213 Mini-ITX motherboards.