The PMCSATA is a dual channel Serial ATA Controller PMC module capable of attaching two serial ATA devices to the PCI bus. Is is compatible with the requirements of conduction cooled carrier boards.
The PMCSATA features the SiL3112A Controller chip and supports both 33 and 66MHz operation achieving a maximum transfer rate of 150MBytes/sec as specified for Serial ATA generation 1.
Typical applications are interfacing to high performance storage devices for commercial and industrial systems.
- Two independent Serial ATA channels.
- 66 MHz PCI with 32-bit data.
- Integrated Serial ATA Link and PHY logic.
- Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specifications.
- Serial ATA Generation 1 transfer rate of 1.5Gbits/sec.