The MPX-885 is a PCI Express Mini Video Capture Card (Colour Frame Grabber) which is based on Conexant`s CX23885 chipset which brings a long heritage of audio and video capture solutions to systems. The MPX-885 integrates all the functions required to perform external A/V capture for industrial and commercial markets such as home security, commercial surveillance, in-vehicle DVR, commercial machine vision and industrial image control.
The integrated worldwide video decoder and audio decoder can be used for a high-performance, cost-effective, basic A/V capture system. Quality video is accomplished by using 10-bit video Analog-to-Digital Conversion, a full 10-bit video data path, a two dimensional adaptive comb filter for NTSC, PAL and SECAM video for improved image quality, One of these can also be supported for Colour formats and Y8 is supported for monochrome applications. For high-quality audio, the card provides ADCs for stereo audio capture. A minimum of 16-bit audio resolution through the entire audio data path ensures high-fidelity audio.
The MPX-885 is shipped as a complete hardware and driver package. The package includes MPX-885 Mini Card, internal cable to DB9 and external DB9 to 4 BNC connectors, User`s Manual (on CD) and Windows XP driver for software development. NB. for 8 channel operation an additional cable set must be ordered.
• PCI Express Mini Card compliant
• Worldwide audio and video decoding
• Can capture up to 30fps (NTSC) or 25fps (PAL)
• D1, CIF, QCIF standard image sizes
• Flexible video input MUX supporting composite, S-Video and component inputs with integrated anti-alias filtering
• 1~8 COMPOSITE INPUTS OR 1~4 S-VIDEO INPUTS OR ONE COMPOSITE WITH TWO YPbPr
• Video colour formats: RGB32, 24, 16, 15, YUV2, BtYUV, Y8, Y210
• Integrated sigma-delta stereo audio ADCs with 4:2 MUX
• Audio sample-rate converters on all inputs and outputs
• Support for stereo and mono audio formats
Configuration & Cable Details
Check Mini-PCIExpress module compatibility with Commell motherboards here.