The IceRock is a handheld tablet PC specifically designed for commercial and mobile applications. It is powered from its internal battery which is recharged from an external power supply or via its docking station. The docking station also replicated the external ports allowing fixed wiring to be used.
Communications options include wireless 3G, Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi and Bluetooth enabling it to be used in many different environments.
Uses include warehouse management, construction site surveillance and control or multi-media control centre.
The docking station provide mounting on a wall or as a desk stand.
IceRock Tablet PC Features
- Screen: 8" LCD 800x600
- CPU: Intel Atom Z530 CPU
- Memory: 1GB DDR2 SDRAM 533MHz
- Chipset: Intel SCH US15WP
- HDD: Compact Flash and SD slots
- Indicators: Power, WiFi, Bluetooth,HDD,3.75G status LED
- Buttons: 5 way navigation key, 8 programmable function keys
- External I/O Ports: 2xUSB2.0,1xminiUSB client, Giga Lan, 2x 1.5W speakers, 1xmic in
- Power Requirements: 12 V @ 3 A, 7.4 V 2400mAh Li-ion Battery (internal)
- Dimensions: 255 x 180 x 37
- Weight: 1.17Kg
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 deg. C.
- Wireless: WiFi 802.11b/g/n, 3G WDCMA HSUPA options,Bluetooth