Custom Designed Industrial Rack Mount PC Solutions from BVM.
When it comes to industrial computing solutions, ‘one solution’ certainly doesn’t fit all.
BVM’s range of industrial Rack Mount PC solutions are customisable and can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of your application inclusive of processing power, expansion options, data protection & recovery and OEM branding.
BVM’s industrial Rack Mount PC solutions cover standard & short depth systems in 1U, 2U, 3U, and 4U configurations.
- Processing Power: We offer a wide range of processor options to choose from, including Intel Atom, iCore series (i3/i5/i7), Xeon, AMD Ryzen and EPYC.
- Expansion: Multiple expansion options include PCIe, PCI, and mini PCIe – adding flexibility so you can connect additional peripherals to your system of choice.
- Protection & Recovery: We understand the importance of data protection and recovery. That’s why our systems come with RAID 0/1/5 options for protection and recovery of critical data.
- Availability: BVM ensure our industrial rack mount PC solutions come with a minimum of 5 years of life time availability and provide continuation/replacement programs to extend product availability out even further.
- Reliability: Our industrial rack mount PC solutions are designed to not just operate in ambient conditions, but where performance & system uptime really matters, even when environments are tough and harsh in the extremes of temperature deviation.
- OEM: We offer our customers the choice of artwork being applied for brandishing of company logos and corporate livery colours for their system. We can also provide branded packaging for your system, too.
In addition to our bespoke industrial rack mount PC solutions, we offer a number of standard solutions that provide flexibility around the majority of parameters covered above. Our range of standard solutions can be found on our website here.
We like to make life easier ….
However, if you can’t find a solution that meets your needs from our wide & varied portfolio of standard products, speak to one of our team members around our bespoke design and manufacturing services. We can design a solution from ‘ground up’ – from concept to design – and through to system development and eventual mass production manufacture.