The AEx series adopt stainless steel SUS316, IP66 dust and water-proof enclosures with M12 connectors, additionally providing the following features :-
Wide range power input (9V~36V DC)
Sunlight readability, up to 1000 nits brightness with AR/AG/Anti-UV glass
Operation with a wide temperature range (-20℃~60℃)
The AEx series is also capable of withstanding vibration, shock & corrosion and can be utilised in the harshest of environments where the presence of volatile gases or vapour substances are unavoidable.
Depending on the complexity of your application, the AEx series provides for high performance and entry-level system solutions to address your needs. The AEx-9XXAP series and AEx-2411 are powered by 6th Gen. Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processors (Skylake) with 1 x DDR4 SO-DIMM slot up to 16GB; AEx-8XXP and AEx-2410 are powered by Intel N2930 (Celeron) processors with onboard 4GB DDR3L (with an option for 8GB, too).
From collecting data, asset monitoring and inspection, real-time control with communication and notifications, to operation in a central control room, the AEx series guarantees a higher performance and brilliant graphical experience for SCADA based applications.
- 6th Intel Core i3/i5 Processor (AEx-9XXAP)
- Intel Celeron N2930 Processor (AEx-8XXP)
- SUS316 Stainless Steel
- IP66 Grade with M12 Waterproof Connector
- Variety of I/O – standard and optional
- Wide range DC9~36V Power Input
- Supports Panel Mount & VESA Mount application
- Supports Projected Capacitive Touch
- Full Flat Bezel and Fanless Design
- ATEX Zone 2, IECEx and C1D2 Certification.