We provide the tools you need to bring your portable
Peli Case "system in a case" device to market.
Our end-to-end Pelicase device manufacturing services provide everything you need to take your project from prototype to production.
Peli Case is a brand of plastic injection-moulded case that provides an extremely high level of protection. The qualities that typically define a Peli case are strength, high-impact resistance, dust protection, chemical resistance and IP67 water resistance. Available in a wide range of shapes and sizes, their reputation for reliability and protection have made them popular in situations where equipment and systems need to be shielded from harsh conditions.
A Peli Case is useful whenever you need a way to transport your system intact. There are more than 60 models of Peli Case, so a wide range of options to meet the majority of needs. They include regular handheld cases, large transport cases with wheels and telescopic handles, toolboxes, top-loading cases, and a special ‘all-terrain’ series of mobility cases.
Peli Case “system in a case” Development
Where expertise is needed in providing ‘system in a case’ PC solutions, look no further than BVM’s range of Pelicase PC systems. Where a demanding, tough environment calls for a system that’s highly ruggedised in its design whilst remaining light & portable, we’re sure we’ll have a solution that’s befitting your application.
Here’s just a selection of parameters we can tailor for your solution :-
- Computing platforms with processors ranging from low power Intel Atom to desktop versions of Intel Core i7 (65W)
- LCD displays in sizes from 7.0” to 21” with resistive or pCAP touch screens
- Connectivity – LTE (4G), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Various storage options
- Expansion options (from mPCI-E, M.2 to PCI-Express)
- Bespoke electronics (provided by the customer or designed by BVM)
- Reach I/O with custom wiring harness (internal and external if required)
- Customised internal fascias to provide needed functionality & interactivity
- Ingress protection – up to IP67
- Tamperproofing (lockable)
- Choice of handle grips (rubberised or plastic)
- Product reliability (operational environment) and lifetime availability (beyond 5 years)
What BVM Provide…
- Pelicase “system in a case” device assembly via our production engineering facilities in Southampton, UK.
- PCB and Chassis Design
- Wiring & Cable Loom Manufacturing
- Test & Inspection
- Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- After sales support services
Fast and Reliable Manufacturing Solutions
- ‘End-to-end’ manufacturing services, with an established local and global supply chain. Gain the access you need to global markets without having to set up a factory yourself.
- Expert knowledge of materials performance and manufacturing processes, alongside established relationships with machining, tooling, and fabrication partners allows us to efficiently handle your production requirements from new product introduction (NPI) through to sustainable production to enhance your Peli case “system in a case” device assembly to aftermarket servicing and technical support.
Production Engineering for your Peli Case “system in a case” Device
- Production Engineering (PE) acts as a bridge between product concept, design & development and manufacturing phases. Whether you choose pilot production or long-term manufacturing, our qualified production engineers, technicians, and operatives will oversee every aspect of your project to ensure a seamless transition when ramping up to volume manufacture. Even if your Peli Case device has been designed by a third-party, we’ll liaise directly with your design authority to get a full understanding of manufacturing requirements and timescales for completion.
- Our PE team are responsible for technical file audits, generating manufacturing build procedures and detailed works instructions – which incorporates process validation and the training of production operatives where required.
Pelicase Device Assembly
We handle manufacturing and assembly capacity needs from prototyping to low & medium production needs through to high volume. We deliver consistent quality to reduce risk and provide peace of mind.
Procurement & Supply Chain Management
BVM have a trusted network of suppliers to source and procure high quality but cost-effective materials in meeting individual device and full assembly requirements. Using our in-house ERP system, we can track materials, parts, and components across our supply chain to provide full traceability throughout the lifecycle of your Pelicase device.
BVM’s established long-standing partnerships with our suppliers are built on trust, transparency, and open communication enabling us to be proactive when notified of any changes within the supply chain.
Aftersales Servicing & Support
No matter where you’re globally located, we provide servicing and support, post-manufacture. We undertake and provide (just some) of the following:
- Serialisation for Traceability
- On Line RMA System
- Corrective Action Reporting
- Inventory Management & Control
- Warehousing and logistics
Embedded PC solutions we can incorporate within your Pelicase design
BVM supply a wide and diverse range of Industrial and Embedded Systems. From Industrial Motherboards, SBCs and Box PCs, to Rack Mount computers and Industrial Panel PCs. However, If you can’t find a standard solution that meets your specific requirements, then talk to our in house design team on your specific needs. We’ll provide impartial advice on the choices available to you – which could culminate in providing you with a bespoke design.
We like to make life easier ….
Our technical & commercial team members will always provide you with valuable but impartial advice around the products and services that BVM supplies. With their collective backgrounds, they’ll provide you with the benefit of their knowledge and experiences when & where you need it. We’ll always help you in the first instance and get back to you when additional information is required.