Intels Haswell: a Breakthrough for Embedded Computing? - 30/09/2013
BVM have been eagerly awaiting Intel’s new Haswell CPU range. Having had a chance to take a look at it now, find out our thoughts about what it could mean for embedded systems, on our blog on Design Spark.
Could Intel’s New Haswell CPUs Herald a Breakthrough for Embedded Computing?
- NEW: APLEX AEx Series. ATEX Certified Panel PCs
- NEW: ASRock iBOX-350 Intel Whiskey lake-U Embedded BOX PC
- NEW: ASRock IMB-1216 - Mini-ITX Intel Whiskey lake-U
- COMMELL adds Atom X7 E3950 CPU on LP-177, LE-37H and LV-67U SBC
- AI-based Surveillance Solution Products