Mini-ITX motherboard, great performance at low cost - 20/02/2014
The BVM Group’s latest Mini-ITX motherboard, the ultra-thin IMB-183, supports the fourth generation Haswell Intel Core i7/i5/i3/Celeron DT processors in the LGA1150 socket. Running under the H81 chipset, the board is a cost-effective, high performance platform suitable for many embedded applications. The entry level H81 chipset supports up to 16GB of DDR3-1600 DRAM, two SATA-3 6.0Gb/s hard drive interfaces, two USB3.0 and two USB2.0 ports. A shared 1920 x 1200 VGA/DVI port, a 4906 x 2304 HDMI port and a 24-bit Dual Channel LVDS output are provided. Dual displays are supported.
A Trusted Platform Module, TPM, header is on-board as standard. Mini-PCIe, mSATA and a PCIe x4 expansion slots are provided. Other interfaces include four serial ports, four GPIO lines and audio mic-in and line-out. A half-height I/O shield completes this slim package. Power is from an external, single line 12 -19VDC supply.
A datasheet is available at IMB-183_Datasheet.
- NEW: APLEX AEx Series. ATEX Certified Panel PCs
- NEW: ASRock iBOX-350 Intel Whiskey lake-U Embedded BOX PC
- NEW: ASRock IMB-1216 - Mini-ITX Intel Whiskey lake-U
- COMMELL adds Atom X7 E3950 CPU on LP-177, LE-37H and LV-67U SBC
- AI-based Surveillance Solution Products