LP-176 Pico-ITX SBC offers high end graphics - 17/10/2016
The new LP-176 Pico-ITX (100 x 72mm) form factor board is based on a 14nm Braswell four core processor, either the N3710 Pentium Core clocked at 1.60 GHz or the Atom X5-E8000 running at 1.04 GHZ. Both versions have Generation 8 graphics support with a standard HDMI output; a DisplayPort interface is an optional alternative and HD audio is from the Realtek ALC262 Codec. A 24-bit dual channel LVDS graphics interface is also onboard. Up to 8GB of 1600 MHz memory is available. With a very low TDP of 6W for the Core and 5W for the Atom processor, both are suitable for fanless operation in a wide range of space constricted applications such as information appliances where graphics rich performance and high end audio is a key requirement.
Mass storage is accessed through a 6 Gb/s SATA3 interface; a Mini PCIe slot also supports mSATA. Other I/O includes a Gigabit LAN port, USB2.0 and 3.0 ports and a RS232 serial port. Power is from an external 5.0VDC ± 5% supply.
- NEW: STX-1000 - Intel Gemini Lake Micro-STX
- NEW: APLEX AEx Series. ATEX Certified Panel PCs
- NEW: ASRock iBOX-350 Intel Whiskey lake-U Embedded BOX PC
- NEW: ASRock IMB-1216 - Mini-ITX Intel Whiskey lake-U
- COMMELL adds Atom X7 E3950 CPU on LP-177, LE-37H and LV-67U SBC