BVM and Yuan confirm supply agreement - 16/06/2017
BVM agree deal with YUAN of Taiwan for the supply of their advanced video capture products. Rod Clarke, MD of BVM and Stephen Chuang, Sales Director of YUAN shake hands at Computex.
Yuan's state-of-the-art capture products are available in a number of different formats but initially BVM will be concentrating on MiniPCIe, PCIe and M2 capture cards with resolution up to 4K. All the products are supported by YUAN's SDK providing a common software interface across its range of products.
Typical applications include machine vision, ANPR, surveillance and security.
- NEW: STX-1000 - Intel Gemini Lake Micro-STX
- NEW: APLEX AEx Series. ATEX Certified Panel PCs
- NEW: ASRock iBOX-350 Intel Whiskey lake-U Embedded BOX PC
- NEW: ASRock IMB-1216 - Mini-ITX Intel Whiskey lake-U
- COMMELL adds Atom X7 E3950 CPU on LP-177, LE-37H and LV-67U SBC