Embedded Arm Development Kits - 11/06/2018
BVM announce the availability of Arm based graphics development kits.
The kits are based on the low power ARM Cortex A9 motherboard solutions in combination with a variety of TFT LCD module sizes, a selection of resolutions with touch screen options.
They’re suitable to meet a multitude of applications across medical instrumentation, security & surveillance control, transportation and general industrial automation. Designed to speed up development time the kits provide everything necessary to get up and running with an Arm A9 CPU and a touch screen LCD display.
Both Linux and Android 4.2.2 are supported.
BVM supply motherboard/TFT kits to get you up & running, quickly – allow you to move on with the business of developing your application on a practical platform – through to then supplying your volume production requirement.
Dual core lite and quad core processor motherboard solutions provide for the following specifications, features and choices.
Find out today how we can help your business succeed.
- NEW: STX-1000 - Intel Gemini Lake Micro-STX
- NEW: APLEX AEx Series. ATEX Certified Panel PCs
- NEW: ASRock iBOX-350 Intel Whiskey lake-U Embedded BOX PC
- NEW: ASRock IMB-1216 - Mini-ITX Intel Whiskey lake-U
- COMMELL adds Atom X7 E3950 CPU on LP-177, LE-37H and LV-67U SBC