BVM set to attend the Engineering Design Show 2018 - 09/08/2018
The UK's only dedicated engineering, electronics and embedded design event takes place in Coventry on 17th and 18th October 2018. The Engineering Design Show is the place to be for design engineers! Not only can you benefit from direct access to the hottest new products, services and innovations, but there is plenty of networking to be done too.
Here at BVM, we have been incredibly busy getting ready for the Engineering Design Show 2018, creating the perfect stand for our visitors and showcasing some of our greatest products and designs.
There are also more than 25 conference speakers across the event – which takes place across the 17th and 18th of October at Ricoh Arena, Coventry – as well as workshops, feature zones and over 220 exhibitors. Including us!
If you’re looking to attend the Engineering Design Show this year, head over to their website now and register your interest for a free ticket.
Do you want to find out how we can help your business?
- NEW: STX-1000 - Intel Gemini Lake Micro-STX
- NEW: APLEX AEx Series. ATEX Certified Panel PCs
- NEW: ASRock iBOX-350 Intel Whiskey lake-U Embedded BOX PC
- NEW: ASRock IMB-1216 - Mini-ITX Intel Whiskey lake-U
- COMMELL adds Atom X7 E3950 CPU on LP-177, LE-37H and LV-67U SBC