Seiko MP-B30 3" Mobile Printer Battery Test - 11/07/2019
The MP-B30 mobile printer offers the same compact and light weight as Seiko’s 2-inch model, and also has the ability to withstand drops of up to 6 feet, making it ideal for a variety of verticals and applications, such as retail, hospitality, e-citation, warehousing, and other areas where mobility and ease of use are of utmost importance.
As is expected from a Seiko Instruments product, the MP-B30 prints high-resolution receipts at 5 inches per second. Its outwardly stylish appearance and ease of use contributes to its inward strength of being able to operate in all kinds of conditions, including temperatures of -4 degrees F to 131 degrees F. Further, the printer’s easily rechargeable battery (with optional cradle) lends itself to readiness and a technologically advanced compatibility with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi interfaces, as well as the latest Windows and Android Operating Systems.
- COMMELL adds Intel Atom X7 E3950 processor on LP-177, LE-37H and LV-67U SBC
- AI-based Surveillance Solution Products
- Seiko MP-B30 3" Mobile Printer Battery Test
- NEW: System PC Solutions powered by AMD Ryzen Embedded CPU’s
- NEW: 3.5” NF835-8365U SBC from Jetway