The number of IoT devices is expected to keep growing. With billions of devices already connected to the internet, the cloud alone can’t handle massive data. Edge computing can solve that problem. Instead of processing data in the cloud or data centers, edge computing processes large amounts of data at the edge (at which it originated). This means edge computers act as small data centers to process, store & communicate crucial data.
Introducing the Asrock Industrial Edge Computer, IEC-JH2310.
- Supports Intel® 8th Gen LGA1151 Processors, up to 35W
- Supports Dual Channel DDR4 SO-DIMM 2666MHz, up to 32GB
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x Displayport, 1 x D-Sub
- Supports Dual Display
- 2 x USB 3.1 (Type-A), 2 x USB 3.1 (Type-C), 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x M.2 Key M, 1 x M.2 Key E
- 1 x Realtek LAN
- 1 x COM (RS232)
- 19V DC-in
Asrock Intel 8th Gen iCore Industrial Edge Computer – IEC-JH310
Asrock IEC-JH310 Industrial Edge Computer – 8th Generation Intel iCore- 32Gb 2666Mhz DDR4 – HDMI DisplayPort, M.2