Powering Up Smarter Industrial Production in Industry 4.0
DFI’s Fanless EC500-SD series with 6th Generation Intel® Core™-i processors and Intel® Q170 chipset offers high computing performance and stunning video processing. With rich industrial I/O interfaces and PCI/ PCIe expansion slots, EC500-SD series is a perfect candidate for machine automation, AOI system, ITS, surveillance, and other high-end smart applications.
- 6th/7th Generation Intel® Core™ with Intel® Q170
- Supports DDR4 SODIMM up to 32GB
- Three independent displays: 1 VGA + 1 DVI/HDMI + 1 HDMI/DP
- Supports 4 PoE GLAN ports and one expansion slot
- 2 Mini PCIe slots support mSATA and Wi-Fi modules
- 15-Year CPU Life Cycle Support Until Q4′ 29 (Based on Intel IOTG Roadmap)
High Expandability & Upgradability
The EC500-SD series has a maximum of 2 PCI express Gen3 slots and 1 PCI expansion slot to empower video capture cards, graphic cards, data acquisition cards, and so on, providing more flexibility for different applications.
Customizable I/O Boards
The EC500 series offers superior innovative modular-concept design and unlimited configurations due to low-cost customizable I/O modules designed. It is able to meet custom specification requirements for various specific applications.
Ready for Smart Solutions
By enabling high flexibility and scalability in multiple embedded applications, DFI’s EC500-SD series is perfectly suitable for industrial automation, vision measurement, surveillance management, intelligent transportation, and high-resolution medical imaging.
|Model Name||Part Number|
|EC511-SD3G46||Fanless, Q170, 1 VGA, 1 DVI, 1 HDMI, 6 LAN, 3 COM, 4 USB, 1 PCIe x16, RoHS|
|EC510-SD3G46||Fanless, Q170, 1 VGA, 1 DVI, 1 HDMI, 6 LAN, 3 COM, 4 USB, 1 PCI, RoHS|
|EC510-SD3G46E||Fanless, Q170, 1 VGA, 1 DVI, 1 HDMI, 2 LAN, 4 PoE, 3 COM, 4 USB, 1 PCI, RoHS|
|EC511-SD3G46E||Fanless, Q170, 1 VGA, 1 DVI, 1 HDMI, 2 LAN, 4 PoE, 3 COM, 4 USB, 1 PCIe x16, RoHS|
Rugged Industrial Computers | Box PCs
Rugged Industrial Computers and Embedded Systems are engineered to provide reliable operation harsh and hazardous environments, including areas with strong vibrations, extreme temperatures and wet or dusty conditions.
These ruggedized computers are designed to withstand and excel in challenging environments. They are available with a selection of powerful CPUs, including Intel i3/i5/i7/Celeron and AMD Ryzen Embedded processors, ensuring high-performance computing capabilities for a wide range of industrial applications.
BVM supply a wide and diverse range of Industrial and Embedded Systems. From Industrial Motherboards, SBCs, COM Modules and Box PCs, to Rack Mount computers and Industrial Panel PC’s so, if you cant find an off the shelf system that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team who can design a new product from start to finish.
Customisation, Performance and Reliability.
Our 24/7 Embedded Systems never need resuscitation.
• Customization: With our production & manufacturing facilities located on the South Coast of England BVM’s embedded solutions can provided your specification of choice – services ranging from the integration of standard components, selection and fitting of system enclosures through to the creation of bespoke designs with custom electronics and metalwork. See how we have helped these applications and provided solutions in the past with some of our success stories.
• Performance: Our industrial and embedded systems are available with a wide range of industrial components. With CPU’s ranging from Intel Celeron to the latest Intel Core series CPU’s, memory, high performance storage solutions and more.
• Reliability: Built from the highest quality industrial components BVM’s industrial and embedded systems are designed to run 24/7 even in the harshest of environments.
We like to make life easier ….
However, if you can’t find a solution that meets your needs from our wide & varied portfolio of standard products, speak to one of our team members around our bespoke design and manufacturing services. We can design a solution from ‘ground up’ – from concept & development through to product manufacture.