Medication carts for healthcare facilities need a better energy storage solution to power their equipment, but most of current battery solutions do not have the capacity to complete each shift, are slow to recharge, add considerable weight to the carts, and need annual replacement. IEI’s latest mobile POC series, the POCm, allows for easier movement of medical carts as well as providing longer run time for the non-powered medical cart use.
- 22” and 24” medical grade FHD fanless Panel PC
- Intel® Celeron®, Core™ i5/i7 Skylake ULT SoC processor
- Three hot-swappable batteries with a total runtime of 8~16 hours is ideal for non-powered medical carts
- The battery docking station can perform fast charging, taking only 3 hours from 0 to 100%
- PCAP touch allows 10-point multi-touch, multi-layer gloves and water-on-screen operation
- Anti-bacteria housing with IP65 front bezel and IP32 rear protection
- Optional integrated RFID, 3-in-1 card reader, external 1D/2D barcode reader and USB phone
If you cant find an off the shelf system that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team who can design a new product from start to finish.