MS-9A79, A Palm-Size Box PC with Intel Apollo Lake/Apollo Lake-I Series SoC Processor, an Ultra Low-Power, Fanless Rolling Stock Solution
MSI’s transportation solutions are designed in small form factors which support a wide range of temperatures (-40 to 85°C) in critical or extreme environments. With highest reliability and performance, these products are the ideal solutions for intelligent transportation and traffic systems.
- Intel® Apollo Lake/Apollo Lake-I Series SoC
- LPDDR4 2400/2133 MHz onboard memory up to 8GB
- Triple independent displays: Mini-DP, HDMI, LVDS
- 2 GbE LAN with RJ-45
- Mini-PCIe (Full size with NANO SIM-Holder), Mini-PCIe (Half size with mSATA) Slots
- SATA 3.0 (2.5″ SSD/HDD) for storage
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1, 2 USB 2.0, 2 COM (2 RS-485), GPIO, Audio
- 4 opening resrved for antennas
- Anti-Vibration & Shockproof Design to Compliance IEC 61373
- Wide operating temperature : -20 ~ 70°C
- Compliance EN60068-2-1, EN60068-2-2, EN60068-2-30 TX Class
- DC-IN 12V
We like to make life easier ….
BVM supply a wide and diverse range of Industrial and Embedded Systems. From Industrial Motherboards, SBCs and Box PCs, to Rack Mount computers and Industrial Panel PCs so, if you cant find an off the shelf system that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team who who can design a new product from start to finish.