IEI collaborates with aetherAI to develop,
A brand new AI Box PC: The HTB-200-C236
IEI recently released a brand new (linux ready) Medical AI Box PC – the HTB-200-C236, which combines medical imaging with artificial intelligence for connecting hospitals’ imaging data servers seamlessly. The medical image can be analyzed by artificial intelligence and transmitted back to the system in DICOM format to help physicians on intelligent diagnosis. read the full press release here.
- Compact small edge device with great computing & graphic performance
- 6th/7th Gen Intel® Xeon & Core™ processor platform with Intel® C236 chipset
- Dual SODIMM ECC & non-ECC unbuffered Memory supported up to 64GB
- PCIe [x16] slot supports for Nvidia GPU, IEI Mustang Acceleration Card
- PCIe [x4] slot supports for capture card or other application
Xeon AI Medical Box PC – HTB-200-C236-E3/32G/2A-R10
Embedded system with Intel® Xeon®E3-1268LV5 2.4GHz, (Quad Core, TDP 35W), 2x16GB DDR4 pre-installed memory, 1 x PCIe by 16 & 1 x PCIe by 4 expansion, 19V DC 180W power adapter, white color, R10
iCore AI Medical Box PC – HTB-200-C236-i5/16G/2A-R10
Embedded system with Intel® Core i5-7500T 2.7GHz, (Quad Core, TDP 35W), 2x8GB DDR4 pre-installed memory, 1 x PCIe by 16 & 1 x PCIe by 4 expansion, 19V DC 180W power adapter, white color, R10
We like to make life easier ….
Our technical & commercial team members will always provide you with valuable but impartial advice around the products and services that BVM provide. With their collective backgrounds, they’ll provide you with the benefit of their knowledge and experiences when & where you need it. We’ll always help you in the first instance and get back to you when additional information is required.