IEI collaborates with aetherAI to develop,
A brand new AI box. HTB-200-C236
IEI recently released a brand new (linux ready) AI box – the HTB-200-C236, which combines medical imaging with artificial intelligence for connecting hospitals’ imaging data servers seamlessly. The medical image can be analyzed by artificial intelligence and transmitted back to the system in DICOM format to help physicians on intelligent diagnosis. read the full press release here.
- Compact small edge device with great computing & graphic performance
- 6th/7th Gen Intel® Xeon & Core™ processor platform with Intel® C236 chipset
- Dual SODIMM ECC & non-ECC unbuffered Memory supported up to 64GB
- PCIe [x16] slot supports for Nvidia GPU, IEI Mustang Acceleration Card
- PCIe [x4] slot supports for capture card or other application
Embedded system with Intel® Xeon®E3-1268LV5 2.4GHz, (Quad Core, TDP 35W), 2x16GB DDR4 pre-installed memory, 1 x PCIe by 16 & 1 x PCIe by 4 expansion, 19V DC 180W power adapter, white color, R10
Embedded system with Intel® Core i5-7500T 2.7GHz, (Quad Core, TDP 35W), 2x8GB DDR4 pre-installed memory, 1 x PCIe by 16 & 1 x PCIe by 4 expansion, 19V DC 180W power adapter, white color, R10
If you cant find an off the shelf system that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team who who can design a new product from start to finish.
You can either call us directly on +(0) 1489 780 144 and talk to one of the team
E-mail us at email@example.com or use our fast live chat service.