DFI’s ECX700-AL challenges any outdoor operation – combatting and beating every environmental factor that can potentially impact performance around a PC solutions durability.
Climate change brings with it harsh conditions and the ability to withstand water and dust is often seen as a direct indicator of a rugged computer’s ability to operate outdoors. Operation within wide temperature range also plays a decisive factor in ensuring stable operation – with additional consideration to the following :-
- Even with a waterproof enclosure, the system may still experience condensation internally because of diverse exterior temperatures (hot & cold) being prevalent – and
- During operation under the sun, once the external temperature reaches 40° C, the system internally can quite easily experience temperatures over 60° C with the effect of both sun & internal components
Designed to counter these issues, the ECX700-AL provides a smart vent to drain off water automatically. With a white resistive painted enclosure design and a system design to allow wide-temperature operation from -40 to 70° C, the ECX700-AL reliably functions under the sun and resisting levels of heat.
Cellular connectivity is provided via an external SIM slot to facilitate easy load/unload of SIMs – and the high-gain antenna ensures quality of signal.
Amongst the versatile I/O that the ECX700-AL possesses settings are 2 x CAN Bus and 2 x RS232 ports and selective display ports (HDMI/VGA) help integrators in meeting demand for flexibility around display output.
- Ruggedized, IP67 grade PC BOX
- Intel Atom Processor E3900 series
- Smart Vent (drain off water automatically)
- Communications (Wi-Fi/LTE/CANBUS)
- Wide temperature: -40 to 70° C & Wide voltage: 9~36V
- 4GB DDR3 onboard, 64G eMMC
- Optional WiFi, LTE, CanBus
- BIOS with security boot
Outdoor IoT Edge Computing:
Data collection and transmission for Traffic management, Green energy facilities, Meteorological station, Shore facilities, High-altitude or High-latitude locations
Manufacturing facilities with high humidity and extreme temperature, such as refrigeration equipment.
DFI ECX700-AL Outdoor Ruggedized IPC67 Grade Box PC
DFI ECX700-AL | Ruggedized | Outdoor | IoT | IP67 | Fanless Embedded System | Intel® Atom® Processor E3900 Series
We like to make life easier ….
BVM supply a wide and diverse range of Industrial and Embedded Systems. From Industrial Motherboards, SBCs and Box PCs, to Rack Mount computers and Industrial Panel PCs so, if you cant find an off the shelf system that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team who can design a new product from start to finish.