The WLP range of Panel PCs from Wincomm offer cost-effective, stable and easy to use industrial Panel PC solutions to collect, transfer and manage data.
The long established WLP range continues to modernise and expand with availability the latest formats of Intel’s computing platforms, where intensity & speed of data processing and handling of rich graphics data are concerned – and also that of implementation of power efficiency whilst still retaining processing ability.
To cover a wide cross section of applications, the WLP series is available in the following processor platforms :-
- WLP 7G series- Intel 8th Generation (Whiskey Lake) Core i7/i5/i3
- WLP 7F series – 6th Generation (Sky Lake) and 7th Generation (Kaby Lake) i7/i5/i3
- WLP 7D Series – 5th Generation (Broadwell) i5/i7
- WLP 7E series – Intel Apollo Lake – J3455
- WLP 7B series – Intel Celeron/Baytrail (J1900/N2930)
The WLP series industrial grade Panel PC with CE/FCC/VCCI class B certified are designed to be used for versatile industrial automation applications, factory control, surveillance, smart kiosk, military and communication centre’s – to mention just a few. Built with industrial grade components, the WLP fanless design are designed for 24 hour, 7 day use for challenging conditions equipped to handle shock and vibration – and all of the WLP PC are engineered to withstand the extremes temperatures. And to provide a flexible solution, the WLP PC can be customised with different ports configurations and integration of additional features to fit the unique needs for your application applications.
- 24/7 operation under 0~50°C & ambient temperature conditions
- Provided with water-proof and dust-proof guarantees
- Built with anti-corrosive materials to sustain long-term usage
- All WLP Series platforms available in TFT sizes 10” through to 22” in a combination of resistive and projective capacitive touch solutions
- Available in panel mount or chassis formats
We like to make life easier ….
Our technical & commercial team members will always provide you with valuable but impartial advice around the products and services that BVM supplies. With their collective backgrounds, they’ll provide you with the benefit of their knowledge and experiences when & where you need it. We’ll always help you in the first instance and get back to you when additional information is required.