AFOLUX GEN III Panel PC 7″ to 15″
From the heritage of the affordable luxury AFOLUX GEN I & GEN II Panel PC range, the new AFOLUX GEN III Panel PC shows it’s spirit to exceed the previous history. The AFOLUX GEN III Panel PC is slim and stylish and provides Projected Capacitive or Resistive Touch Screen.
The AFL3 Bay Trail range is pre-installed with a high-performance Celeron N2807 dual-core CPU with 1 MB L2 cache and 1.58 GHz base clock with 2.16GHz SOC clock or Celeron J1900 quad-core CPU with 2 MB L2 cache and 2GHz base clock with 2.41GHz SOC clock. The SoC clock pumps up its frequency to maximum burst to complete tasks faster suitable for industrial computing. Benefits include:
• Supports fan-less design
• Green memory: low voltage DDR3L supports up to 4 GB
• New graphics performance
This latest Intel Celeron processor includes a 7th generation Intel GPU with burst technology to provide a stunning graphics and media experience. Seamless video playback is supported by a high performance and low power hardware acceleration of media encode and decode.
• 3D graphics hardware acceleration supporting DirectX*11, OCL 1.2, OGL ES Halti/2.0/1.1, OGL 3.2
• Video decode hardware acceleration supporting H.264, MPEG2, MVC,VC-1, WMV9 and VP8 formats
• Video encode hardware acceleration supporting H.264, MPEG2 and MVC formats
The AFL3 H81 range is pre-installed with an Intel Core i7/i5/i3, Pentium, Celeron processor (TDP 35W) with an H81 chipset and 4GB pre-installed DDR3L DRAM.
For more information read the press release HERE
- Why could a fanless Panel PC from BVM , be your solution of choice?
- Configuring Windows Panel PCs
- BVM’s Panel PC Review