The LS-37L is a 3.5 inch miniboard embedded system board based on Intel 8th Generation Desktop processors.
The LS-37L Desktop 3.5 inch miniboard platform is designed for the 8th generation Intel Core Series processors in the FCLGA1151 socket and supports DDR4 memory (one DDR4 SO-DIMM 2666MHz up to 16GB).
The platform is based on Intel UHD Graphics and this GPU offers 24 execution units (EUs) clocked at up to 1150MHz (depending on the CPU model). The revised video engine now decodes H.265/HEVC completely in hardware and so is much more efficient than before. Displays can be connected via 1 VGA, 1 LVDS, 1 DVI, 1 HDMI and one DP port with up to three displays being controlled simultaneously. The LS-37L offers lots of features including high-speed data transfer interfaces such as 4 x USB3.1 Gen2 and 2 x SATA3, is equipped with dual Gigabit Ethernet and comes with PS/2 port, 4 x RS232 and 2 x RS232/422/485, 4 x USB2.0, Intel High Definition Audio, and 1 MiniPCIe socket (supports mSATA).
- CPU: Intel 8th Gen Core Desktop Processors (TDP up to 65W).
- Memory: One DDR4 2666MHz SO-DIMM up to 16 GB, supports non-ECC, unbuffered memory
(i3, Pentium, Celeron CPUs support 2400MHz only).
- Chipset: Intel Q370 chipset.
- Integrated Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics.
- DVI interface: 20-pin connector.
- LVDS interface: Onboard 18/24-bit single/dual channel LVDS connector with +3.3V/+5V/+12V supply
- DisplayPort interface: Onboard DisplayPort connector (only LS-37L).
- HDMI interface: Onboard HDMI connector.
- VGA interface: 16-pin connector.
- LAN Interface: 2 x Gigabit LAN Ports.
- Serial ATA: Support 2 x SATA3.
- Audio: Realtek ALC262 High Definition Audio.
- Internal I/O: 2 x SATA3, 3 x RS232, 2 x RS232/422/485. 4 x USB2.0, 1 x DVI, 1 x LVDS, 1 x VGA, 1 x LCD inverter, 1 x GPIO, 1 x Audio, 1 x PS/2, 1 x SMBus.
- Rear I/O: 1 x DisplayPort (only LS-37L), 1 x HDMI, 4 x USB3.1 Gen2, 2 x LAN, 1 x RS232.
- Extpansion interfaces: One PCIe Mini card (supports mSATA).
- GPIO interface: Onboard programmable 8-bit Digital I/O interface.
- Power requirements: DC input 9~25V.
|Form Factor||3.5″ Single Board Computer|
|Processor||8th Gen Core Desktop Processor (TDP up to 65W)|
Package Type: FCLGA1151
|Memory||1 x 260-pin DDR4 2666MHz SO-DIMM up to 16GB (supports non-ECC, unbuffered memory, i3, Pentium, Celeron CPU supports 2400MHz only)|
|Integrated Graphics||Intel UHD Graphics|
|Real Time Clock||Chipset integrated RTC with onboard lithium battery|
|Watchdog Timer||Generates a system reset with internal timer for 1min/s ~ 255min/s|
|Serial ATA Interface||Intel Q370 built-in 2 x Serial ATA3 interface up to 600MB/s|
Supports RAID 0, 1 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology
|VGA Interface||Onboard 16-pin CRT interface|
|DVI Interface||Onboard 20-pin DVI interface|
|LVDS Interface||Onboard 24-bit dual channel LVDS connector with +3.3V/+5V/+12V supply|
|DisplayPort Interface||Onboard DisplayPort connector (only LS-37L)|
|HDMI Interface||Onboard HDMI connector|
|Audio Interface||Realtek ALC262 HD Audio|
|LAN Interface||1 x Intel i219-LM Gigabit PHY LAN (supports iAMT 12.0), 1 x Intel i210-AT Gigabit LAN|
|GPIO Interface||Onboard programmable 8-bit digital I/O interface|
|Expansion Interface||One PCIe Mini card (supports mSATA)|
|Internal I/O Ports||2 x SATA3, 2 x RS232/422/485, 3 x RS232, 4 x USB2.0, 1 x DVI, 1 x LVDS, 1 x LCD inverter, 1 x GPIO, 1 x Audio (MIC-in & Line-out), 1 x PS/2 (Keyboard & Mouse), 1 x SMBus, 1 x VGA|
|Rear I/O Ports||1 x DisplayPort (only LS-37L), 1 x HDMI, 4 x USB3.1 Gen2, 2 x LAN, 1 x RS232|
|Power Requirements||DC input 9~25V|
|Board Dimensions||146 mm x 101 mm (L x W)|
|Temperature||Operating within 0°C ~ 60°C|
Storage within -20°C ~ 80°C
|Relative Humidity||10%~90%, non-condensing|
|LS-37L||8th Gen Core Desktop Processors, supports DVI, HDMI, VGA, LVDS, DP|
|LS-37LT||8th Gen Core Desktop Processors, supports DVI, HDMI, VGA, LVDS, Header for 2nd VGA or 2nd LVDS (Note)|
|ADP-3355||DisplayPort to VGA module|
|ADP-3460||DisplayPort to LVDS module|
|Note: There are two modules (ADP-3355, ADP-3460) – choose one to support 2nd VGA or 2nd LVDS.|