The LE-37M is a 3.5 inch Miniboard embedded system board based on the 8th generation Intel Core H-series processors. It is designed for the 8th generation Intel Core H-series processors in the FCBGA1440 sockets.support DDR4 memory (Two DDR4 SO-DIMM 2666 MHz up to 32GB).
The platform is based on Intel UHD Graphics and this GPU offers 24 execution units (EUs) clocked at up to 1150Mhz(depending on the CPU model), The revised video engine now decodes H.265/HEVC completely in hardware and thereby much more efficiently than before. Displays can be connected via 1 VGA, 1 LVDS, 1 HDMI and one DP port up to three displays can be controlled simultaneously. LE-37M offers lots of features including high-speed data transfer interfaces such as 4 x USB3.1 Gen2 and 2 x SATA3, equipped with dual Gigabit Ethernet, and comes with PS/2 port, 2 x RS232 and 2 x RS232/422/485, 4 x USB2.0, Intel High Definition Audio, and 1 MiniPCIe socket(Supports mSATA), 1 M.2 (Key E).
- CPU: Intel 8th Gen Core H-series Processor in the FCBGA1440 sockets.
- Memory: Two DDR4 2666 MHz SO-DIMM up to 32 GB, support Non-ECC, unbuffered memory.
- Chipset: Intel QM370 chipset.
- Integrated Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics.
- LVDS interface: Onboard 18/24-bit single/dual channel LVDS connector with +3.3V/+5V/+12V supply
- Display port interface: Onboard Display port connector. (Only LE-37M5)
- HDMI interface: Onboard HDMI connector.
- VGA interface: Onboard DB15 VGA connector.
- LAN Interface: 1 x Intel i219-LM Gigabit PHY LAN(Support iAMT 12.0), 1 x Intel i210-AT Gigabit LAN.
- Serial ATA: Support 2 x SATA3.
- Audio: Realtek ALC262 High Definition Audio.
- Internal I/O: 2 x SATA3, 2 x RS232, 2 x RS232/422/485, 4 x USB2.0, 1 x LVDS, 1 x LCD inverter, 1 x GPIO, 1 x Audio, 1 x PS/2, 1 x SMBus.
- Rear I/O: 1 x DisplayPort(Only LE-37M5), 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 4 x USB3.1 Gen2, 2 x LAN.
- Expansion interfaces: One PCIE Mini card (Support mSATA), one M.2 (Key E).
- GPIO interface: Onboard programmable 8-bit Digital I/O interface.
- Power requirements: DC input 9~35V.
3.5″ Single Board Computer
8th Gen Core H-series Processors.
Package Type: FCBGA1440
2 x 260-pin DDR4 2666 MHz SO-DIMM up to 32GB (Support Non-ECC, unbuffered memory)
Intel UHD Graphics
Real Time Clock
Chipset integrated RTC with onboard lithium battery
Generates a system reset with internal timer for 1min/s ~ 255min/s
Serial ATA Interface
Intel QM370 built-in 2 x Serial ATA3 interface up to 600MB/s
Support RAID 0, 1 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology.
Onboard DB15 VGA connector
Onboard 24-bit dual channel LVDS connector with +3.3V/+5V/+12V supply
|Display port Interface||Onboard Display port connector (Only LE-37M5)|
|HDMI Interface||Onboard HDMI connector|
Realtek ALC262 HD Audio
1 x Intel i219-LM Gigabit PHY LAN(Support iAMT 12.0), 1 x Intel i210-AT Gigabit LAN
Onboard programmable 8-bit digital I/O interface
One PCIE Mini card (Support mSATA), one M.2 (Key E)
Internal I/O Ports
2 x SATA3, 2 x RS232/422/485, 2 x RS232, 4 x USB2.0, 1 x DVI, 1 x LVDS, 1 x LCD inverter, 1 x GPIO, 1 x Audio (MIC-in & Line-out), 1 x PS/2(Keyboard & Mouse), 1 x SMBus
Rear I/O Ports
1 x DisplayPort(Only LE-37M5), 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA,
4 x USB3.1 Gen2, 2 x LAN
|DC input 9~35V|
146 mm x 101 mm (L x W)
Operating within 0 ~ 60°C
Storage within -20 ~ 80°C
With i5-8400H, QM370 supports DVI, HDMI, VGA, LVDS, DP
With i5-8400H, QM370 supports DVI, HDMI, VGA, LVDS, Header for 2nd VGA or 2nd LVDS (Note)
DisplayPort to VGA module
DisplayPort to LVDS module
|Note: There are two modules (ADP-3355, ADP-3460) – choose one to support 2nd VGA or 2nd LVDS.|