The LV-67F is Commell's latest Mini-ITX motherboard featuring the Intel iCore mobile processors.
The LV-67F is a Mini-ITX motherboard that is designed for the new Intel mobile Core i7/i5/i3 processors in the rPGA988A socket. It is based on the intel QM57 chipset, along with a compatible processor that is intel next generation 64-bit, multi-core processors built on 32 nm Core i7/i5/i3 with HD Graphic function or 45nm i7-8x0 & i7-7x0 without Graphic, placing the memory controller and graphics core on the processor die provides a two-chip system architecture, Innovative two-chip solution provides Intel Turbo boost technology and Intel Hyper-Threading technology which maximizes performance to match your workload and lower power than previous three-chip platform. This platform is ideal for developing high-performance systems for industrial control and automation, retail, gaming, print imaging and digital signage.
The LV-67F Mini-ITX mainboard supports up to 8GB of DDR3 800/1066MHz data transfer rate dual-channel system memory, 1GB and 2GB DDR3 DRAM technologies are supported for x8 and x16 devices. The Intel 32nm Core i7/i5/i3 processor provides the HD graphics function with Dynamic Video memory Technology, MPG2/WMV9/VC1/AVC hardware acceleration, advanced pixel adaptive De-Interlacing and High quality Scaling, additional display features include 24-bit dual channel LVDS and DVI interface optional.
The LV-67F comes with PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse, 1 x RS232C and 1 x RS232/422/485, Networking is provided by Intel 2 x 82574L Giga LAN, 10 x USB2.0 ports, It offers support for Intel High Definition Audio enables increased bandwidth for high quality audio. Also support for eSATA enables the full SATA interface speed up to 3GB/s, support for RAID 0,1,5, and 10 enables high reliablity for personal data, or maximum storage performance for intensive applications. Mini PCI, Mini PCIe and PCIE slots easily using any other add-on cards.
- CPU: Intel Core i7/i5/i3 in the rPGA988A socket .
- Memory: 2 x DDR3 800/1066MHz up to 8GB.
- Chipset: Intel QM57.
- VGA Interface: Integrated Intel HD graphics Controller(depends on CPU).
- LVDS: 24-bit dual channel LVDS interface.
- DVI: Optional DVI interface (LV-67FXD).
- LAN Interface: 2 x Intel 82574L PCIE Giga LAN.
- Serial ATA: Support six SATA.
- Audio: Integrated Realtek ALC888 High Definition Audio.
- I/O Ports: 1 x RS232 and 1 x RS232/422/485 Serial Ports, 10 x USB2.0 ports, 1 x PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports, 1 x LCD inverter, 1 x SMBUS.
- Expansion Interfaces: One PCIE x16 slot, 1 x Mini-PCIe socket, 1 x Mini-PCI socket.
- GPIO Interface: Onboard programmable 8-bit Digital I/O interface.
- WatchDog Timer: 256-level generates system reset programmable watchdog timer.
- Power: ATX P/S or 9~24V full range DC input.
Note: Some Core i7 processors compatible with this board have no integrated graphics and so need a seperate graphics card fitted.