The VRS-100 is a vehcile mounting 1U 19" rackmount server/workstation platform. Based on the Intel 3rd or 4th generation iCore architecture and Mini-ITX standard, it features Intels latest Mobile solution, integrated Intel graphics, dual GB LAN interfaces, mSATA SSD option, LVDS and PCI-E expansion capabilities.
The power supply is designed specifically for vehicle use and features:
- High efficiency 250 Watt output (300 Watts peak)
- 6-30V wide input
- Programmable timing settings via USB
- Intelligent shutdown controller
- ON/OFF motherboard control
- Vehicle engine crank protection
- Battery deep discharge prevention
- "Anti-Thump" Amplifier remote control
- Less than 1.5mA standby current
Based on a built-in Mini-ITX CPU card, the VRS-100 offers the advanced computing capacity of the Intel 3rd or 4th Generation Mobile CPU, LVDS interface, Intel graphics, 10/100/1000Mbps LAN and supports SATA II & III interfaces. These features make the VRS-100 an ideal solution for a vehicle mounted computing platform for servers and other applications.
With the advantages of high reliability, compatibility, expandability and powerful computing capacity, the VRS-100 can meet the requirement of mobile applications with PCI-E based add-on cards.
- Industrial rackmount 1U chassis with EMI shielding and protection, heavy-duty steel/rugged construction for harsh industrial environments.
- Powerful computing capacity with Intel 3rd or 4th generation mobile CPU with up to 16GB DDR3 SDRAM.
- High reliability Intel iCore solution.
- Integrated Ethernet interfaces.
- Embedded SSD supported.
- PCI-E expandability.
- 1×2.5” internal HDD drive bay with SATA HDD or SSD fitted.
- 250W vehicle power supply with ignition control and full protection against vehicle power supply conditions.
- Power status indicator by front viewable LED indicator.
Other versions & options such as 3G connectivity & GPS position available on request, please contact BVM for your custom mobile IPC system requirements.