The ME-C79 is a MicroATX motherboard that is designed for the 4th generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron 2002E Moblie processors.The MicroATX motherboard is based on the Intel QM87 Express chipset which is used with Intel 4th generation processors integrated with the 4600 HD Graphics Core(formerly known as “Haswell”, manufactured on 22nm processor technology). The ME-C79 platform provides excellent CPU, graphics, media performance, flexibility, enhanced security and is ideally suited to applications requiring multi-tasking capabilities such as gaming, surveillance, medical, defence, transportation and industrial automation applications.
The ME-C79 Industrial MicroATX motherboard is designed for the 4th generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron Mobile Processors in the FCBGA1364 package supporting four DDR3L DIMMS up to 32GB and running 1333/1600MHz No ECC function. The platform is based on Intel HD Graphics 4600 that provides high-end media and graphics capabilities for devices that display videos, 2D/3D graphics and interactive content. In addition, ME-C79 supports CRT, LVDS, DVI and one Display port to provide its advanced solutions for imaging, machine vision and digital signage applications.
The ME-C79 offers lots of features including high-speed data transfer interfaces such as 6 x US B3.0 and 4 x SATA 3 supported RAID 0/1/5/10, equipped with dual Gigabit Ethernet with iAMT 9.0 support and comes with PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse port, 5 x RS232 and 1 x RS232/422/485, 4 x USB2.0, Intel High Definition Audio, and two PCI slots, one PCI Express x16 & x4 slots, one PCIE Mini card & mini PCI socket.
For further instructions about the Intel AMT features and set up, please refer to the iAMT Setting.pdf
- CPU: Intel 4th generation Core i7/ i5/ i3 and Celeron 2002E Mobile Processor
- Memory: Four DDR3L (supports 1.5V) DIMM 1333/1600MHz up to 32 GB
- Chipset: Mobile Intel QM87 Express chipset
- Integrated Graphics: Intel Core integrated HD Graphics 4600 Technology
- Display port interface: Rear I/O Port
- CRT Interface: Onboard 2×8 pin-header
- LVDS interface: Onboard 24-bit dual channel connector with +3.3/+5/+12V supply
- DVI interface: Rear I/O Port
- LAN Interface: 1 x Intel I210-AT Giga LAN and 1 x Intel I217-LM Giga LAN (supports iAMT9.0)
- Serial ATA: Support 4 x SATA ( All serial ATA3 )
- Audio: Realtek ALC888 High Definition Audio.
- I/O ports: 5 x RS232 and 1 x RS232/422/485 Serial Ports, 4 x USB2.0 ports, 6 x USB3.0 ports, 1 x Display port, 1 x DVI, 1 x PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports, LPT, 1 x CRT.
- Extpansion interfaces: PCI-Express X16 slot, PCI-Express X4 slot, 2 x PCI slots,1 x mini PCI socket, 1 x Mini-PCIe socket.
- GPIO interface: Onboard programmable 12 pin-header, 8-bit Digital I/O interface.
- Power requirements: Standard 24-pin(20-pin is compatible) ATX P/S and P4 4-pin 12V
|Form Factor||Industrial MicroATX Motherboard|
|Processor||4th Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron 2002E Mobile processor|