Asrock 1U-Open19-c3.small.x86 Intel Xeon Server
• 1U chassis with 4x 2.5” SATA3 HDD/SSD
• Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors per node, 2 nodes per brick
• Dual Channel DDR4 2666/2400 ECC/non-ECC U SO-DIMM
• 3 x IPMI LAN (2 from Node1, Node2; 1 from CM board), 2 Intel X710 LAN card
• Supports SFI LAN connector
• Supports 12V DC-IN port
- 1U chassis with 4x 2.5” SATA3 HDD/SSD
- Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors per node, 2 nodes per brick
- Dual Channel DDR4 2666/2400 ECC/non-ECC U SO-DIMM
- 3 x IPMI LAN (2 from Node1, Node2; 1 from CM board), 2 Intel X710 LAN card
- Supports SFI LAN connector
- Supports 12V DC-IN port
|Form Factor||– 1U Rackmount|
|Chassis Model||– Open19 chassis|
|Dimensions||– 901.7 mm x 212.3 mm x 41.65 mm (L/W/H, w/o ear)|
|Support MB||– mini-ITX, 170.18mm(L) x 170.18mm(W) (E3C246D4I-NL x2; 2 Nodes)|
|Node number||– 2|
|Buttons||– Power button (2 ;1pc/per node)|
|LEDs||– Power LED
– HDD LED
|External Drive Bay / Storage|
|Front Side Drive Bay||– 4x 2.5″ SATA3 HDD/SSD (Green: from Node1, Blue: from Node2)|
|Type||– NA, 12V DC-IN Port|
|Fan||– 8 x system fans (4028 fan, 4pcs per node, support Cold Redundant)|
|CPU(SoC)||– Intel® E-2278G per node, 2pcs per brick|
|DIMM||– DDR4 2666 ECC SO-DIMM 16Gx2 per node, 4pcs per brick|
|LAN Card||– Intel® X710 2x10G (per node) ; 2 pcs per brick|
|SSD||– Intel® 2.5” SATA3 SSD S4510 480G x 2 (per node); 4pcs per brick|
|CPU||– Intel® Xeon® E-2100 Processors; default Intel® E-2278G per node|
|Capacity||– Supports DDR4 2666/2400 ECC/non-ECC U SO-DIMM, max. 64 GB; default DDR4 2666 ECC SO-DIMM 16Gx2 per node, 4pcs per brick|
|Temperature||Operation temperature: 10°C ~ 35°C / Non operation temperature: -40°C ~ 70°C|
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
If you cant find an off the shelf product that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team who can design a new product from start to finish.
Design | Develop | Test | Manufacture
Here’s a selection of our design, manufacturing
& associated services: –
- FREE Pre-design / Pre-sales advise
- Prototyping – Custom PC Design, Custom Panel PC, Custom Racks or Custom Peli Case PCs
- Prototyping pre checks (chargeable one-time fee for existing prototype)
- Hardware compatibility
- Thermal testing
- Software compatibility
- Custom PCB / Board Design
- Custom Chassis Design
- Custom Cables
- Custom Back Panels and Faceplates
- Custom Cooling
- Custom Metal Work (internal brackets, mounting brackets)
- Touchscreen Integration and Display Enhancements
- Software – Custom OS Image
- Custom specification (CPU, Ram, I/O, Storage)
- Chassis customisation and branding
- Custom BIOS
- Software – Custom OS Image
- Custom Packaging and branding
- Integrating newly designed or existing hardware into a larger system
- Windows image capture from customers HDD
- Linux image capture from customers HDD
- Windows / Linux Deployment from customers image
- Custom Windows images, create and deploy
- Update management
- Custom Linux and Android images?
- Custom BIOS
Manufacturer : Asrock
- Powered By : Intel
- CPU Family : Xeon
- CPU Generation : E-2100 Series
- CPU Model : Xeon Support
- Memory Installed :
- Memory Slots : 4
- Memory Type : 2400Mhz DDR4, 2666Mhz DDR4
Categories : Industrial Rack Mount PCs
All our rack mount and server barebone systems are highly configurable around a wide & varied cross section of parameters so we can deliver the solution that’s right for your application, inclusive of performance level, product reliability and lifetime availability. If you cant find an off the shelf system that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team and we can design a new product from start to finish.
Here are some of the areas where we can provide a comprehensive choice of options :-
- Processing power :- Atom, core i-series i3/i5/i7, Xeon, AMD Ryzen and AMD EPYC.
- Expansion :- PCIe, PCI and mini PCIe
- Protection & Recovery :- RAID 0/1/5
- Availability :- Minimum of 5 years – and beyond
- Reliability :- Operation where wide temperature deviation is present
- OEM :- Your choice of branding and colours
Customisation, Performance and Reliability.
Our 24/7 Rack mount systems never need resuscitation.
Customization: Built on the South Coast of England BVM’s industrial and embedded systems can be configured to any specification, from the integration of standard items into a selection of enclosures or rack mounts to the creation of a totally new design with custom boards and metalwork. See how we have helped these customers and their businesses in the past.
Performance: Our industrial and embedded systems are available with a wide range of industrial components. With CPU’s ranging from Intel Celeron to the latest Intel Core i7 CPU’s, DDR4 memory, high performance storage solutions and more.
Reliability: Built from the highest quality industrial components BVM’s industrial and embedded systems are designed to run 24/7 in the harshest of environments.
We like to make life easier ….
BVM supply a wide and diverse range of Industrial and Embedded Systems. From Industrial Motherboards, SBCs and Box PCs, to Rack Mount computers and Industrial Panel PCs so, if you cant find an off the shelf system that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team who who can design a new product from start to finish.