Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ Series CPUs and Ryzen 7nm CPUs
Supports 4x DDR4 ECC and non-ECC UDIMM, max. 128 GB
Supports externall 4 x 3.5” HDD or 2.5” HDD, internal 2x 2.5” HDD, external: Slim ODD x1 or 2.5’’ HDD x1 (optional)
Supports 1x PCIe 3.0 x16
Supports Intel i210 x2
ASPEED 2500 for BMC controller, Realtek RTL8211E for dedicated IPMI GLAN
AMD X470 Chipset
Enthusiast class features and control, with AMD StoreMI storage acceleration technology
The advanced Socket AM4 platform for overclockers and tweakers who need exceptional performance, the AMD X470 chipset offers comprehensive, low-level control, includes AMD StoreMI storage acceleration technology, and supports dual graphics card configurations thanks to two PCIe® 3.0 graphics card slots.2,3
– AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ PRO/ Ryzen™ 2nd and 3rd generation series processors
– AM4 PGA 1331
– AMD Promontory X470
– 4 x 288-pin DDR4 DIMM slots – Support up to 128GB DDR4 ECC/UDIMM
– Dual Channel DDR4 memory technology – Support DDR4 ECC/UDIMM**For Picasso Ridge and Raven Ridge CPUs, ECC is only supported with PRO CPUs.
DIMM Size Per DIMM
– ECC/UDIMM: 32GB, 16GB, 8GB
– ECC/UDIMM: 3200/2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz
*Different memory frequency support please refer our user manual P19.
PCIe 3.0 x 16
– PCIE6: Gen3 x16 link (splittable in x4/4/4/4); auto switch to x8 link when PCIE4 is occupied. – SLOT4: Gen3 x8 link
PCIe 3.0 x 8
– SLOT5: Gen3 x4 link
– 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s (1x SATA DOM port), support RAID 0, 1, 10
Additional Storage Controller
– Asmedia 1061: 2x SATA3 6.0Gb/s
– 2 (2242/2260/2280/22110, supports SATA3 and PCIe 3.0 x2 or supports PCIe 2.0 x4 only)
– 1000 /100 /10 Mbps by Intel® i210AT
– 2 x RJ45 GLAN by Intel® i210AT – 1 x RJ45 Dedicated IPMI LAN port- Supports Wake-On-LAN – Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az – Supports Dual LAN with Teaming function – Supports PXE – LAN1 supports NCSI
– ASPEED AST2500
IPMI Dedicated GLAN
– 1 x Realtek RTL8211E for dedicated management GLAN
– Watch Dog
– ASPEED AST2500
– DDR4 16MB
Rear Panel I/O
– 1 x D-Sub
USB 3.1 Gen1 Port
– RJ45:2+1(IPMI) – LAN Ports with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
If you cant find an off the shelf product that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team who can design a new product from start to finish.
All our rack mount and server barebone systems are highly configurable around a wide & varied cross section of parameters so we can deliver the solution that’s right for your application, inclusive of performance level, product reliability and lifetime availability. If you cant find an off the shelf system that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team and we can design a new product from start to finish.
Here are some of the areas where we can provide a comprehensive choice of options :-
Processing power :- Atom, core i-series i3/i5/i7, Xeon, AMD Ryzen and AMD EPYC.
Expansion :- PCIe, PCI and mini PCIe
Protection & Recovery :- RAID 0/1/5
Availability :- Minimum of 5 years – and beyond
Reliability :- Operation where wide temperature deviation is present
OEM :- Your choice of branding and colours
Customisation, Performance and Reliability. Our 24/7 Rack mount systems never need resuscitation.
Customization: Built on the South Coast of England BVM’s industrial and embedded systems can be configured to any specification, from the integration of standard items into a selection of enclosures or rack mounts to the creation of a totally new design with custom boards and metalwork. See how we have helped these customers and their businesses in the past.
Performance: Our industrial and embedded systems are available with a wide range of industrial components. With CPU’s ranging from Intel Celeron to the latest Intel Core i7 CPU’s, DDR4 memory, high performance storage solutions and more.
Reliability: Built from the highest quality industrial components BVM’s industrial and embedded systems are designed to run 24/7 in the harshest of environments.
We like to make life easier ….
BVM supply a wide and diverse range of Industrial and Embedded Systems. From Industrial Motherboards, SBCs and Box PCs, to Rack Mount computers and Industrial Panel PCs so, if you cant find an off the shelf system that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team who who can design a new product from start to finish.
Quite often, we’re the manufacturer behind the solutions you know
Whether we’re utilising our own manufacturing & production facilities here in Southampton – or our ecosystem of partners in Asia, BVM can cope with any size or complexity of batch manufacturing. Our production team are highly motivated with a flexible “can do” attitude ensuring consistent quality and on-time delivery.