• 2U Rackmount with 2000W Redundant PSU (1+1) • AMD EPYC™ 7000 series processor family • Supports 8 x DDR4 DIMM slot, 2666/2400 RDIMM, LR DIMM • Supports 4 x GPGPU/MIC, 1 X PCIE x 8 • Supports 2 x 10G base-T by Intel X550 • Supports 4 x 2.5″ SATA 6GB/s HDDs(1x SATA3 HDD could support NVME* or SATA3 6GB/s HDDs) + 1x NVME* • *If want to support NVME please contact sales
Supports 8 x DDR4 DIMM slot, 2666/2400 RDIMM, LR DIMM
Supports 4 x GPGPU/MIC, 1 X PCIE x 8
Supports 2 x 10G base-T by Intel X550
Supports 4 x 2.5″ SATA 6GB/s HDDs(1x SATA3 HDD could support NVME* or SATA3 6GB/s HDDs) + 1x NVME*
*If want to support NVME please contact sales
EPYC 7001 Series Processors: Innovation to Accelerate Today’s Applications
Flexibility. Performance. Security Features. Born in the cloud, the AMD EPYC™ system on chip delivers 33 percent more memory bandwidth1, and 166% more I/O2 in its class to power data center applications. Whether you deploy bare metal, virtualized, or in the cloud, AMD EPYC processors power a fast, responsive, and a security-focused IT.
– 2 x RJ45 10G base-T by Intel® X550 – 1 x RJ45 Dedicated IPMI LAN port – LAN Ports with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
External Drive Bay
Front Side Drive Bay
– 4 x2.5″ SATA 6GB/s HDDs(1x SATA3 HDD could support NVME or SATA3 6GB/s HDDs) + 1x NVME
– 2 (1+1), Redundant
– 2000W, Platinum
– 80 x 38 mm x 6
System Switch board
– Max 300w /per card (if use half width card, max 150W)
– 4 x PCIE X16 GPGPU/MIC card (Double width) or 8 x PCIE X8 GPU/PCIE card (half width)
MB Physical Status
– AMD EPYC™ 7000 series processor family
– Single Socket SP3 (LGA4094)
– 8 DIMM slots
– 8 Channels memory technology – Support DDR4 2400/2667 RDIMM, and LRDIMM
DIMM Size Per DIMM
– RDIMM: 32GB, 16GB, 8GB – LRDIMM: 128GB, 32GB
– RDIMM: 2667/2400MHz – LRDIMM: 2667/2400MHz
PCIe 3.0 x 8
– 1 x slot (in the rear side)
– 10000/1000 /100 /10 Mbps by Intel® X550
– 2 x RJ45 10G base-T by Intel® X550 – 1 x RJ45 Dedicated IPMI LAN port by RTL8211E – Supports Wake-On-LAN – Supports Energy E_cient Ethernet 802.3az – Supports Dual LAN with Teaming function – Supports PXE – LAN1 supports NCSI
– ASPEED AST2500
IPMI Dedicated GLAN
– 1 x Realtek RTL8211E for dedicated management GLAN
– Watch Dog – NMI
– ASPEED AST2500
– DDR4 256Mb
– CPU Temperature Sensing – MB/TR1/Card side Temperature Sensing
– CPU/Rear/Front Fan Tachometer – CPU Quiet Fan (Allow Chassis Fan Speed Auto-Adjust by CPU Temperature) – CPU/Rear/Front Fan Multi-Speed Control
– Voltage Monitoring: Vsoc,Vcpu, VCCM, VPPM, 3V/5V/12V, +BAT, 3VSB, 5VSB
All our rack mount and server barebone systems are highly configurable around a wide & varied cross section of parameters so we can deliver the solution that’s right for your application, inclusive of performance level, product reliability and lifetime availability. If you cant find an off the shelf system that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team and we can design a new product from start to finish.
Here are some of the areas where we can provide a comprehensive choice of options :-
Processing power :- Atom, core i-series i3/i5/i7, Xeon, AMD Ryzen and AMD EPYC.
Expansion :- PCIe, PCI and mini PCIe
Protection & Recovery :- RAID 0/1/5
Availability :- Minimum of 5 years – and beyond
Reliability :- Operation where wide temperature deviation is present
OEM :- Your choice of branding and colours
Customisation, Performance and Reliability. Our 24/7 Rack mount systems never need resuscitation.
Customization: Built on the South Coast of England BVM’s industrial and embedded systems can be configured to any specification, from the integration of standard items into a selection of enclosures or rack mounts to the creation of a totally new design with custom boards and metalwork. See how we have helped these customers and their businesses in the past.
Performance: Our industrial and embedded systems are available with a wide range of industrial components. With CPU’s ranging from Intel Celeron to the latest Intel Core i7 CPU’s, DDR4 memory, high performance storage solutions and more.
Reliability: Built from the highest quality industrial components BVM’s industrial and embedded systems are designed to run 24/7 in the harshest of environments.
We like to make life easier ….
BVM supply a wide and diverse range of Industrial and Embedded Systems. From Industrial Motherboards, SBCs and Box PCs, to Rack Mount computers and Industrial Panel PCs so, if you cant find an off the shelf system that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team who who can design a new product from start to finish.
Quite often, we’re the manufacturer behind the solutions you know
Whether we’re utilising our own manufacturing & production facilities here in Southampton – or our ecosystem of partners in Asia, BVM can cope with any size or complexity of batch manufacturing. Our production team are highly motivated with a flexible “can do” attitude ensuring consistent quality and on-time delivery.