Asrock 4U36L2E-ROME2/2T AMD Epyc Storage Server
• 4U Rackmount with 1+1 Redundant 1200W CRPS
• Dual Socket (LGA 4094), support Dual AMD EPYC™ 7003 and 7002 Series Processors
• 8+8 DIMM slots, support DDR4 RDIMM/ LRDIMM/ NVDIMM
• 36 Hot-swap 3.5′” drive bays and 2 Hot-swap 2.5” NVMe drive bays
• Dual 10GbE RJ45 by Intel X550-AT2
- 4U Rackmount with 1+1 Redundant 1200W CRPS
- Dual Socket (LGA 4094), support Dual AMD EPYC™ 7003 and 7002 Series Processors
- 8+8 DIMM slots, support DDR4 RDIMM/ LRDIMM/ NVDIMM
- 36 Hot-swap 3.5′” drive bays and 2 Hot-swap 2.5” NVMe drive bays
- Dual 10GbE RJ45 by Intel X550-AT2
|Form Factor||4U Rackmount|
|Dimensions||699 mm x 432 mm x 176 mm, 27.52” x 17.01” x 6.93”|
|Buttons||System reset, Power|
|LEDs||Power, LAN1 activity, LAN2 activity, System fail, HDD status|
|I/O Ports||2 USB Type-A (USB3.2 gen1)|
|External Drive Bay / Storage|
|Front Side Drive Bay||24 Hot-swap 3.5″ drive bays*
* additional RAID/HBA card required to support the 36x 3.5″drives
|Front Side Backplane||24-port 12Gbps active backplane|
|Rear Side||12 Hot-swap 3.5” drive bays*, and 2 Hot-swap 2.5” drive bays|
|Rear Side Bakplane||12-port 12Gbps active backplane and 2-port PCIe3.0 backplane|
|Internal Side||1 M-key (PCIe4.0 x4 or SATA 6Gb/s), supports 22110/2280/2242 form factor [CPU0]
1 M-key (PCIe4.0 x4), supports 22110/2280/2242 form factor [CPU0]
|AC Input||Low Line: 100-127Vrms, 50/60Hz, High Line: 200-240Vrms, 50/60Hz|
|Fan||7 Hot-swap 80x38mm fans|
|CPU||Support Dual AMD EPYC™ 7003* and 7002 Series Processors
*A BIOS update is required to support AMD EPYC™ 7003 Series Processors. Please contact ASRock Rack Technical Support for the necessary firmwares.
|Socket||1+1 SP3 (LGA4094)|
|Chipset||System on Chip|
|Capacity||8+8 DDR4 288-pin DIMM slots (1DPC)|
|Type||DDR4 288-pin RDIMM, LRDIMM, NVDIMM|
|DIMM Size Per DIMM||RDIMM: up to 64GB, LRDIMM: up to 256GB, NVDIMM: up to 32GB|
|DIMM Frequency||RDIMM/ LRDIMM: up to 3200 MHz
NVDIMM: up to 2666 MHz
|PCIe 4.0 x 16||Slot 6: low-profile PCIe x16 (PCIe 4.0 x16) [CPU1]
Slot 5: low-profile PCIe x16 (PCIe 4.0 x16) [CPU0]
Slot 4: low-profile PCIe x16 (PCIe 4.0 x16) [CPU1]
Slot 3: low-profile PCIe x16 (PCIe 4.0 x16) [CPU0]
Slot 1: low-profile PCIe x16 (PCIe 4.0 x16) [CPU0]
|PCIe 4.0 x 8||Slot 2: low-profile PCIe x8 (PCIe 4.0 x8) [CPU1]|
|BMC Controller||ASPEED AST2500: IPMI2.0 with iKVM and vMedia support|
|Rear Panel I/O|
|VGA Port||1 DB15|
|USB 3.2 Gen1 Port||2 Type-A (5Gbps)|
|Lan Port||2 RJ45 (10GbE) by Intel® X550-AT2|
|Dedicate LAN||1 x Realtek RTL8211E for dedicated management GLAN|
|UID Button/UID LED||1 UID w/ LED|
|BIOS Type||32MB AMI UEFI Legal BIOS|
|BIOS Features||Plug and Play (PnP), ACPI 2.0 Compliance Wake Up Events, SMBIOS 2.8.0, ASRock Rack Instant Flash|
|Temperature||Operation temperature: 10°C ~ 35°C / Non operation temperature: -40°C ~ 70°C|
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
If you cant find an off the shelf product that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team who can design a new product from start to finish.
Design | Develop | Test | Manufacture
Here’s a selection of our design, manufacturing
& associated services: –
- FREE Pre-design / Pre-sales advise
- Prototyping – Custom PC Design, Custom Panel PC, Custom Racks or Custom Peli Case PCs
- Prototyping pre checks (chargeable one-time fee for existing prototype)
- Hardware compatibility
- Thermal testing
- Software compatibility
- Custom PCB / Board Design
- Custom Chassis Design
- Custom Cables
- Custom Back Panels and Faceplates
- Custom Cooling
- Custom Metal Work (internal brackets, mounting brackets)
- Touchscreen Integration and Display Enhancements
- Software – Custom OS Image
- Custom specification (CPU, Ram, I/O, Storage)
- Chassis customisation and branding
- Custom BIOS
- Software – Custom OS Image
- Custom Packaging and branding
- Integrating newly designed or existing hardware into a larger system
- Windows image capture from customers HDD
- Linux image capture from customers HDD
- Windows / Linux Deployment from customers image
- Custom Windows images, create and deploy
- Update management
- Custom Linux and Android images?
- Custom BIOS
Manufacturer : Asrock
- Powered By : AMD
- CPU Family : AMD Ryzen
- CPU Generation : EPYC 7002 Series, EPYC 7003 Series
- CPU Model : EPYC 7002 Support, EPYC 7003 Support
- Memory Installed :
- Memory Slots : 16
- Memory Type : 2666Mhz DDR4 NVDIMM, 3200Mhz DDR4 LRDIMM, 3200Mhz DDR4 RDIMM
Categories : Industrial Rack Mount PCs
All our rack mount and server barebone systems are highly configurable around a wide & varied cross section of parameters so we can deliver the solution that’s right for your application, inclusive of performance level, product reliability and lifetime availability. If you cant find an off the shelf system that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team and we can design a new product from start to finish.
Here are some of the areas where we can provide a comprehensive choice of options :-
- Processing power :- Atom, core i-series i3/i5/i7, Xeon, AMD Ryzen and AMD EPYC.
- Expansion :- PCIe, PCI and mini PCIe
- Protection & Recovery :- RAID 0/1/5
- Availability :- Minimum of 5 years – and beyond
- Reliability :- Operation where wide temperature deviation is present
- OEM :- Your choice of branding and colours
Customisation, Performance and Reliability.
Our 24/7 Rack mount systems never need resuscitation.
Customization: Built on the South Coast of England BVM’s industrial and embedded systems can be configured to any specification, from the integration of standard items into a selection of enclosures or rack mounts to the creation of a totally new design with custom boards and metalwork. See how we have helped these customers and their businesses in the past.
Performance: Our industrial and embedded systems are available with a wide range of industrial components. With CPU’s ranging from Intel Celeron to the latest Intel Core i7 CPU’s, DDR4 memory, high performance storage solutions and more.
Reliability: Built from the highest quality industrial components BVM’s industrial and embedded systems are designed to run 24/7 in the harshest of environments.
We like to make life easier ….
BVM supply a wide and diverse range of Industrial and Embedded Systems. From Industrial Motherboards, SBCs and Box PCs, to Rack Mount computers and Industrial Panel PCs so, if you cant find an off the shelf system that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team who who can design a new product from start to finish.