Commell Mini-ITX Motherboard i7-8665UE Whiskey Lake LV-67Z
LV-67Z – Commell Mini-ITX Motherboard – Whiskey Lake – Mini-ITX – iCore – i7-8665UE – 1.7Ghz – Quad Core – 2400Mhz DDR4 – SATA M.2 PCIe – HDMI DP LVDS
Taiwan Commate Computer Inc.(COMMELL), the worldwide leader of Industrial Single Board Computers, unveiled LV-67Z Mini-ITX embedded system board based with Intel® Whiskey Lake U Processor. Support DDR4 memory (Two DDR4 SO-DIMM 2400 MHz up to 32GB). The platform is based on Intel® Ultra HD Graphics, Technology that provides high-end media and graphics capabilities for devices that display videos, 2D/3D graphics and interactive content. Displays can be connected via one LVDS, one HDMI, and one DP, flexible displays option to 1 x HDMI +1 x DP or 2 x HDMI or 2 x DP, up to three displays can be controlled simultaneously support to provide its advanced solutions for imaging, machine vision and digital signage applications. LV-67Z offers lots of features including high-speed data transfer interfaces such as 4 x USB3.1 Gen2 and 2 x SATAIII, equipped with dual Gigabit Ethernet and comes with PS/2 port, 4 x RS232 and 2 x RS232/422/485, 4 x USB2.0, Intel® High Definition Audio, and 1 x PCIE x4 slot, 1 x MiniPCIe socket (Support mSATA), 1 x M.2 (Key E).
- CPU: Intel Whiskey Lake U Processor, FCBGA1528 package.
- Chipset: Intel Gen 9.5 integrated HD Graphic.
- Memory: Two DDR4 SO-DIMM 2400MHz up to 32GB, support Non-ECC, unbuffered memory.
- Display port interface: Onboard Display port connector.
- LVDS interface: Onboard 18/24-bit single/dual channel LVDS connector with +3.3V/+5V/ +12V supply
- HDMI interface: Onboard HDMI connector.
- LAN Interface: 1 x Intel® Gigabit PHY LAN, 1 x Intel® Gigabit LAN.
- Serial ATA: Support 2 x SATA3.
- Audio: Realtek ALC262 HD Audio.
- Internal I/O: 2 x SATA3, 4 x RS232, 2 x USB2.0, 1 x LVDS, 1 x LPC, 1 x LCD inverter, 1 x GPIO, 1 x Audio, 1 x PS/2, 1 x SMBus
- Rear I/O: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort, 2 x USB2.0, 4 x USB3.1 Gen2, 2 x LAN, 1 x Audio, 2 x RS232/422/485.
- Extended interface: One PCIE X 4 slot, one PCIe Mini card (Support mSATA), one M.2 (Key E).
- GPIO interface: Onboard programmable 8-bit Digital I/O interface.
- External Audio: Line-in, Line-out, MIC-in.
- Power requirement: Standard 24-pin ATX power supply (20-pin is compatible) or 4-pin DC 9~35V full range support.
|Form Factor||Mini-ITX Motherboard|
|Processor||Intel® Whiskey Lake U Processor, FCBGA1528 package|
|Chipset||Intel® Gen 9.5 integrated HD Graphic|
|Memory||2 x DDR4 SO-DIMM 2400MHz up to 32GB, support Non-ECC, unbuffered memory.|
|Real Time Clock||Chipset integrated RTC with onboard lithium battery|
|Watchdog Timer||Generates a system reset with internal timer for 1min/s ~ 255min/s|
|Serial ATA Interface||2 x Serial ATA3 interface up to 600MB/s|
|LVDS Interface||Onboard 18/24-bit dual channel LVDS connector with +3.3V/+5V/+12V supply|
|Display port Interface||Onboard Display port connector|
|Audio Interface||Realtek ALC262 HD Audio|
|LAN Interface||1 x Intel® I219-LM Gigabit LAN (Support Intel® AMT 12), 1 x Intel® I210-AT Gigabit LAN|
|GPIO Interface||Onboard programmable 8-bit digital I/O interface|
|Extended Interface||1 x PCIE X 4 slot, 1 x PCIe Mini card (Support mSATA), 1 x M.2 (Key E).|
|Internal I/O Port||2 x SATA3, 4 x RS232, 2 x USB2.0, 1 x LVDS, 1 x LPC, 1 x LCD inverter, 1 x GPIO, 1 x Audio (MIC-in & Line-out), 1 x PS/2(Keyboard & Mouse), 1 x SMBus|
|Rear I/O Port||1 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort, 2 x USB2.0, 4 x USB3.1 Gen2, 2 x LAN, 2 x RS232/422/485, 1 x Line-in, 1 x Line-out, 1 x MIC-in|
|Power Requirement||Standard 24-pin ATX power supply (20-pin is compatible) or 4-pin DC 9~35V full range support.|
|Board Dimension||170 mm x 170 mm (L x W)|
|Temperature||Operating within 0 ~ 60°C (32°F ~ 140°F)
Storage within -20 ~ 80°C (-4°F ~ 176°F)
1. If you want to use other WHL U CPU(i5-8365UE,i3-8145UE,Celeron 4305UE), please contact with our sales.
2. The rear I/O can change to two HDMI or two DP version, please contact with our sales.
LV-67Z7 – With i7-8665UE + Cooler fan, support HDMI, DP, LVDS
If you cant find an off the shelf product that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team who can design a new product from start to finish.
Design | Develop | Test | Manufacture
Here’s a selection of our design, manufacturing
& associated services: –
- FREE Pre-design / Pre-sales advise
- Prototyping – Custom PC Design, Custom Panel PC, Custom Racks or Custom Peli Case PC
- Prototyping pre checks (chargeable one-time fee for existing prototype)
- Hardware compatibility
- Thermal testing
- Software compatibility
- Custom PCB / Board Design
- Custom Chassis Design
- Custom Cables
- Custom Back Panels and Faceplates
- Custom Cooling
- Custom Metal Work (internal brackets, mounting brackets)
- Touchscreen Integration and Display Enhancements
- Software – Custom OS Image
- Custom specification (CPU, Ram, I/O, Storage)
- Chassis customisation and branding
- Custom BIOS
- Software – Custom OS Image
- Custom Packaging and branding
- Integrating newly designed or existing hardware into a larger system
- Windows image capture from customers HDD
- Linux image capture from customers HDD
- Windows / Linux Deployment from customers image
- Custom Windows images, create and deploy
- Update management
- Custom Linux and Android images?
- Custom BIOS