AMD EPYC Processors
Innovative 7nm Process Technology & First x86 Supplier to Support PCIe 4.0 and Embedded Security Setting a New Standard for the Modern Datacenter
The 2nd Generation AMD EPYC processor is the first x86 Supplier based on 7nm technology, bringing breakthrough performance and a new level of performance. It allows the ASRock 2U4N-F/ROME-M3 Rack to deliver optimized performance, flexibility, and agility to meet today’s datacenter workload demands. With continuous server motherboard and platform innovations featuring new AMD EPYC processors, ASRock Racks helps customers get a new level of integration and performance for their modern datacenters to achieve cost savings and energy efficiency.
- 2U chassis with 4 nodes, 1600W Redundant (1+1) PSU
- Single Socket SP3 (LGA4094) Supports AMD EPYC™ 7002 Series Processors per node
- 8 DIMM Slots, Supports Eight-Channel DDR4 3200/2933/2666 R DIMM, LR DIMM per node
- Supports 4 x 2.5″ HDD/SSD per node (all SATA or 2 x NVMe + 2 x SATA) per node
- Supports 1 x PCIe3.0 x24, 1 x PCIe3.0 x16 (Low Profile), 1 x OCP Mezzanine 3.0 slot per node
- Integrated IPMI 2.0 and KVM with Dedicated LAN per node
Industrial Rack Mount Computers
A range of Industrial 19″ 1U, 2Uand 4U Rack Mount PC systems and Server solutions . Here we have a few example industrial rack mount configurations, If you speak with our in-house Design Team a comprehensive Industrial Rack Design and Customisation Service is available including Operating System support.
We like to make life easier ….
BVM supply a wide and diverse range of Industrial and Embedded Systems. From Industrial Motherboards, SBCs and Box PCs, to Rack Mount computers and Industrial Panel PCs so, if you cant find an off the shelf system that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team who can design a new product from start to finish.