Embedded System Integration
Our experience from many years of implementing embedded system application puts BVM in the lead when it comes to selecting and specifying the components for an embedded system.
BVM has a range of Industrial PC components from a number of select manufacturers with whom we have long established working relationships. This provides us with the expertise to configure a variety of IPC Systems combining our experience with direct support from OEM manufacturers.
Our PC Design Services include:
- Assembly, configuration and test for standard chassis' build with industrial motherboards and provision of add-in expansion cards.
- System functional testing and soak testing. (sample/prototype, pre & mass production).
- Environment testing services; temperature cycling.
- Emissions and Immunity testing for CE certification.
Example applications include:
- VRS-100 Vehicle Mount 1U Rack Server for use in emergency vehicles.
- Shoebox wall mounting PC systems configured and ready to run for factory environments.
- Vehicle mounting systems able to cope with harsh environment encountered in vehicles and railways with 3G/4G and Wi-Fi communication.
Where standard IPC components are not suitable for the end application we work in partnership with our customers to design and manufacture a custom solution, building on our knowledge and experience to ensure successful implementation.
We like to make life easier ....
Our system integration service is intended to allow our customers to concentrate on their own immediate business needs, knowing that the system integration is taken care of by BVM.
You can either
Call us directly on +(0) 1489 780 144 and talk to one of the team
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or use our fast chat / fast answer service on our website