APLEX Technology Inc have announced their new fanless factory automation solutions – the AUHMI Series.
The series includes modular HMI Panel PC solutions (AUHMI-9) – along with TFT monitor displays (AUHMI-1) to make sure upgradeability of solution can be easily attained. The series comes in range of TFT displays sizes from 10.1” through to 21.5” with IP66 certified front bezels. The range of Panel PCs are powered by Intel Tiger Lake 11th generation Core i3 and i5 processors, providing high-end computing performance and graphical processing ability.
The AUHMI range supports sunlight readability for bright working conditions, ably supported via high bright LED backlighting – along with AG/AR coating, optical bonding and auto-dimming as selectable options.
Not only does the AUHMI range of Panel PC’s possess fantastic computing performance, but also modern, stylish aesthetics (narrow bezel that’s constructed from die-cast aluminium) – whilst retaining a rugged IP certified design.
For panel mounting, the AUHMI range provides unique design fasteners to facilitate rapid location & positioning – and because there are no fixing-holes on the panel frame, prevent dust from getting into the interior.
The AUHMI range comes equipped with various I/O interfaces.
AUHMI-9 Series (Panel PC)
- 4 x USB 3.0
- 2 x GbE LAN
- 1 x COM
- 1 x DP/HDMI Port
AUHMI-1 Series (TFT Monitor)
- 1 x VGA
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x DP Port
- OSD Control
The AUHMI 9 Series also provides for wide variety of expansion possibilities (via TB-528 expansion cards) to make the series even more diverse in the applications they can meet. Expansion cards are available for Mini-PCIe, COM, LAN, CAN BUS, Digital I/O, PoE and USB ports.
For protection of I/O ports, optional cable covers are available to prevent dust and dirt accumulation whilst simultaneously managing cable routing for a neater and cleaner environment.,
AUHMI supports multiple formats for internet connectivity, inclusive of Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth, LTE, 5G and Giga LAN. Wi-Fi 6 improves the overall connectivity performance & experience – with 5G increasing transfer speeds – making it the ideal solution for smart & factory automation, control and communication, SCADA and robotic applications – and so many more.
- 10.1″, 15.6″ and 21.5” industrial Compact Size Panel PC
- Flat Front Panel Touch Screen with IP66 front bezel
- Fanless Design
- 11th Gen. Intel Tiger Lake Core i3/i5 Processor
- 2 x 260Pin SO-DIMM DDR4 slot, up to 64GB 3200MHz
- DC 9~36V Wide-Ranging Power Input
- Expansion via full-size mini-PCIe and M.2 slots (multiple expansion card options to increase i/o availability)
- Supports TPM2.0 hardware security
- High Brightness 1,000 nits (optional)
- Panel Mounting Kit
- Multiple internet connectivity platforms (WiFi 6, 5G, LTE, Bluetooth and Giga Byte LAN)
- Optional back up battery for extended remote working & controlled shutdown
- Standard operational temperature (0°C to 50°C) and optional wide temperature (-20°C to +60°C) versions.
We like to make life easier ….
Our support teams have worked in a variety of industrial and embedded environments and consequently provide knowledge, know-how, experience and all round good advice around all BVM’s products & services when and where you need it.
We don’t profess to know everything you need at the time – but we’ll always help in the first instance and get back to you when a little more information is required.