Our embedded system integration and bespoke manufacturing services provide customers with the facility to have their products built & tested to their specific standards.
BVM’s manufacturing services are there to provide you with peace of mind that your product will be repeatably manufactured each & every time to mutually pre-agreed standards, allowing you to focus on other business needs that need to be prioritised. Our Build to Order services go hand in hand with BVM’s Design to Order services and always retain a focus on Design for Manufacture (DFM)
Our system integration and bespoke manufacturing services include:-
- Integration services:- CPU, RAM, Storage, I/O expansion, cooling solutions, displays & touchscreen integration O/S deployment, power supplies, custom electronics
- Full system (box) build inclusive of enclosures
- BIOS adaptation
- Peripheral cable manufacturing services (LVDS, backlight…etc)
- Generic and custom embedded O/S configuration and deployment
- System soak and functionality test
Design, Manufacture, Manage
Our Build to Order provision uses our ‘Materials Managements Services’ to ensure best practices around quality assurance are always maintained and the longevity of your product is retained and extended for as long as you need it. We provide:-
- Component selection & procurement
- Free issue parts management
- QA Goods-in inspection (quarantining/screening and release to store practices)
- Product serialisation for traceability (full assembly, sub assembly, component)
- Product Labelling
- OEM Packaging/OEM Branding
- EOL/LTB Management
- On Line RMA Services
- Corrective Action Reporting
- Inventory Control
Customisation, Performance and Reliability.
Our 24/7 Embedded Systems never need resuscitation.
Customization: With our production & manufacturing facilities located on the South Coast of England BVM’s embedded solutions can be provided your specification of choice – services ranging from the integration of standard components, selection and fitting of system enclosures through to the creation of bespoke designs with custom electronics and metalwork. See how we have helped these applications and provided solutions in the past with some of our success stories.
Performance: Our industrial and embedded systems are available with a wide range of industrial components. With CPU’s ranging from Intel Celeron to the latest Intel Core series CPU’s, memory, high performance storage solutions and more.
Reliability: Built from the highest quality industrial components BVM’s industrial and embedded systems are designed to run 24/7 even in the harshest of environments.
Embedded Computer Manufacturing Services
Design | Develop | Test | Manufacture
Here’s a selection of our design, manufacturing
& associated services: –
- Prototyping – Custom PC Design, Custom Panel PC, Custom Racks or Custom Peli Case PC
- Prototyping pre checks (chargeable one-time fee for existing prototype)
- Hardware compatibility
- Thermal testing
- Software compatibility
- Custom PCB / Board Design
- Custom Chassis Design
- Custom Cables
- Custom Back Panels and Faceplates
- Custom Cooling
- Custom Metal Work (internal brackets, mounting brackets)
- Touchscreen Integration and Display Enhancements
- Software – Custom OS Image
- Custom specification (CPU, Ram, I/O, Storage)
- Chassis customisation and branding
- Custom BIOS
- Software – Custom OS Image
- Custom Packaging and branding
- Integrating newly designed or existing hardware into a larger system
- Windows image capture from customers HDD
- Linux image capture from customers HDD
- Windows / Linux Deployment from customers image
- Custom Windows images, create and deploy
- Update management
- Custom Linux and Android images?
- Custom BIOS
We like to make life easier ….
Our technical & commercial team members will always provide you with valuable but impartial advice around the products and services that BVM supplies. With their collective backgrounds, they’ll provide you with the benefit of their knowledge and experiences when & where you need it. We’ll always help you in the first instance and get back to you when additional information is required.