BVM can provide a variety of computing solutions for harsh environment, inclusive of roadside & in vehicles applications. BVM’s work has been involved with working in and around vehicle control centre’s, fleet management and vehicle monitoring (ANPR). BVM provide both standard OEM and customised (with pre-requisite certifications in place such as compliance and E-Mark ; ISO 7637 certification) to meet the demands of information handling required by the intelligent system within the vehicle – or indeed, to support highway safety.
Our solutions accommodate for essential features such as :-
- Power ignition on / off delay control
- Wide range DC (+9V~36V) power input
- Wide range Temperature (-40°C~60°C)
Additionally, features such as the availability to communicate via 3G, 4G, or 5G cellular connectivity (as well as WiFi and Bluetooth) are available with BVM solutions. Standard locational features such as GNSS – and the ability to be powered over ethernet (PoE) are also available as standard features on our solutions.
There are number of hardware of platforms that we can provide :-
Embedded system PC’s (box PC’s) for the supporting of DVR or ANPR applications. We supply systems that provide efficiencies in the handling of high volume data & HD imagery where their communication over networks is key, regarding speed of speed of transfer, integrity of data and reliability of available up time.
- DFI VC230-AL Intel Atom E3900 Series Anti-vibration In-Vehicle PC
- MSI MS-9A79 Palm-Size Fanless Apollo Lake Box PC – Rail EN60068 Certified
- MSI MS-9A89 Ultra Low-Power Series Box PC Rail EN50155 Certified
- MSI MS-9B17 In-Vehicle / Transportation EN50155 Slim E3950 / E3455E Box PC
- Jetway i3 Public Transportation Fanless PC with WiFi – HBFEF752W-7100-B
- Lex Railway & Car EN50155 Certified – Lex_Transport_Solutions
- DFI VC230-BT Fanless In-Vehicle System E3845 – VC230-BT3051-454
- DFI Fanless In-Vehicle System i3-7100U – VC70B-KU6862-714
- DFI Fanless In-Vehicle System E3827 – VC653-BT
- Jetway i5 Public Transportation Fanless PC with WiFi – HBFEF752W-7200-B
- IEI In-vehicle Computer for Transportation Video Surveillance i5-6300U
- Jetway i7 Public Transportation Fanless PC Wift WiFi – HBFEF752W-7600-B
Again, BVM supply standard “off the shelf” or customised Rackmount PCs from 1U through to 4U, inclusive of Tower PC solutions.
In-Vehicle Panel PCs
Where direct interfacing is required from the user to control, change or observe parameters.
In-Vehicle and Portable Printing
Dascom in-vehicle thermal printers are more than just mobile, as they can be permanently mounted and powered by the vehicle battery. Users include the emergency services, utility companies and fleet vehicles. Print widths up to A4 size and communication via USB, Bluetooth or WiFi. BVM’s in-vehicle printer is perfect for printing receipts, invoices, tickets and more on the move.
The range of compact and light weight Seiko portable thermal printers (with Bluetooth options) are ideal for printing anywhere. Applications range from field sales, inspection and measuring services, mobile medical facilities, warehouse inventory and equipment, issuing of tickets to name but a few.
- Dascom DP-581 In Vehicle Printer – DP-581
- Seiko 2″ DPU-S245 Hand-Held Mobile Printer – DPU-S245
- Seiko 4″ DPU-S445 Hand-Held Mobile Printer – DPU-S445
- Seiko MP-A40 Rugged Mobile Printer (portable) – MP-A40
- Seiko MP-B20 Low Cost Mobile Printer (portable) – MP-B20
- Seiko MP-B30 Low Cost Mobile Printer (portable) – MP-B30
Case Study: Ruggedised Vehicle Satellite Navigational Unit
BVM’s design challenge that used a Pico ITX to create a ruggedised vehicle satellite navigational unit
Case Study: Mobile Data Terminal with ANPR and DVR functionality
Mobile Data Terminal (MDT) for use in Emergency Vehicles. High performance Mobile Data Terminals with ANPR and DVR functionality.
Case Study: Vehicle Mounted Digital Advertising System
How to advertise on the roof of taxis using LED matrix screens, 3G and GPS.
OEM MANUFACTURING AND
EMBEDDED SYSTEM INTEGRATION SERVICES
Whether we’re utilising our own manufacturing & production facilities here in Southampton – or our ecosystem of partners in Asia, BVM can cope with any size or complexity of batch manufacturing. Our production team are highly motivated with a flexible “can do” attitude ensuring consistent quality and on-time delivery.
We like to make life easier ….
Our technical & commercial team members will always provide you with valuable but impartial advice around the products and services that BVM supplies. With their collective backgrounds, they’ll provide you with the benefit of their knowledge and experiences when & where you need it. We’ll always help you in the first instance and get back to you when additional information is required.