When a standard embedded design won’t suffice for what you need,
you can always turn to BVM for help and use our
custom design and manufacturing services
All our custom designs are implemented against an ISO 9001-2015 quality management system. Important aspects to the design potential – such as power delivery, thermal management, vibration & shock and EMC (for the application of any necessary certifications) are all accounted for at the early stages of a products design.
And pivotal to everything we design is the products ability to be efficiently manufactured.
Design to Order: OEM/ODM Embedded
Product Design Services
Whether we’re designing a bespoke printed circuit board or a complete embedded system PC assembly, our ‘Design to Order’ process encompasses us producing prototypes for mechanical, electrical and thermal verification of the design.
Additionally, environmental/extended temperature testing, EMC testing and functional tests (with your application software on board) are all part of the services that BVM provide in a products design so discrepancies can be identified & improved upon before your product is released for manufacture & marketing.
Build to Order: Embedded System Integration
and Customisation Services
Our ‘Build to Order’ services are provided so our customers can concentrate on other immediate business needs.
We only select components from reliable sources with long life time availability to ensure your product stays in production for its required life cycle – and remains on budget. Our procurement and production management team will provide you the advice and experience that you’ll need.
Embedded Software Services
It’s relatively straightforward to get up and running with an embedded O/S, but to obtain a robust, optimised and secure operating system – a deeper understanding is required.
Our own processes are proven – and we can provide you with guidance on how an implementation should be configured with consideration to the implications of using flash storage, write filters, resilience to attack and system recovery procedures
Display Enhancement Services
To support our range of extended embedded design & manufacturing services, we also provide display enhancement services to provide you with exactly what you need around the visual & interactivity (HMI) experience that your product will provide . Here’s a selection of our services:
• LVDS and backlight cable manufacture • Application of anti-glare/anti reflective coatings • Touch screen integration – pCAP, resistive….etc
• Optical bonding for sunlight readability and display robustness • FPC tail positioning
Build to Order: Rugged Portable Peli Case PCs
Where expertise is needed in providing ‘system in a case’ PC solutions, look no further than BVM’s range of Pelicase PC systems. Where a demanding, tough environment calls for a system that’s highly ruggedised in its design whilst remaining light & portable, we’re sure we’ll have a solution that’s befitting your application.
Custom PCB Design Service
We have been designing PCBs for many years and have experienced the changes in technology. From 16-bit CPU modules, disc and network interfaces to the latest high speed PCIe devices, custom power supplies and carrier boards.
- Burn in Test
- Temp / Thermal Testing
- Environmental Testing
- Safety Testing
- Software Compatibility Test
- Vendor Selection and Component Procurement
- Product Traceability
- Obsolescence, End of Life and Last Time Procurement Management
- Simple to use on-line RMA System
Logistics and Tracking
- Traceability of Shipments
- Product Labelling
- OEM/Branded Packaging
- System Branding
- Custom Labels
- Surface Mount: – High Speed Placement
- Conventional Through Hole Insertion & Assembly
- Automated Optical Inspection
- Bespoke PCB Test
Design | Develop | Test | Manufacture
Here’s a selection of our design, manufacturing
& associated services: –
- Prototyping – Custom PC Design, Custom Panel PC, Custom Racks or Custom Peli Case PC
- Prototyping pre checks (chargeable one-time fee for existing prototype)
- Hardware compatibility
- Thermal testing
- Software compatibility
- Custom PCB / Board Design
- Custom Chassis Design
- Custom Cables
- Custom Back Panels and Faceplates
- Custom Cooling
- Custom Metal Work (internal brackets, mounting brackets)
- Touchscreen Integration and Display Enhancements
- Software – Custom OS Image
- Custom specification (CPU, Ram, I/O, Storage)
- Chassis customisation and branding
- Custom BIOS
- Software – Custom OS Image
- Custom Packaging and branding
- Integrating newly designed or existing hardware into a larger system
- Windows image capture from customers HDD
- Linux image capture from customers HDD
- Windows / Linux Deployment from customers image
- Custom Windows images, create and deploy
- Update management
- Custom Linux and Android images?
- Custom BIOS
We like to make life easier ….
Our technical & commercial team members will always provide you with valuable but impartial advice around the products and services that BVM supplies. With their collective backgrounds, they’ll provide you with the benefit of their knowledge and experiences when & where you need it. We’ll always help you in the first instance and get back to you when additional information is required.