Customisation, Performance and Reliability.
Our Rugged, Portable Peli Case PCs never need resuscitation.
Where expertise is needed in providing ‘system in a case’ PC solutions, look no further than BVM’s range of Peli case PC systems. Where a demanding, tough environment calls for a system that’s highly ruggedised in its design whilst remaining light & portable, we’re sure we’ll have a solution that’s befitting your application.
Why do customers choose our Peli case solutions ?
- As a great alternative to rugged laptops or tablets providing better protection, IP rating (if required) and space for custom electronics and I/O.
- A good solution for combining instrumentation and computing in one rugged and portable package
- Good value for a bespoke, rugged, environmentally protected embedded computer or HMI
Here’s just a selection of parameters we can tailor for your solution :-
- Computing platforms with processors ranging from low power Intel Atom to desktop versions of Intel Core i7 (65W)
- LCD displays in sizes from 7.0” to 21” with resistive or pCAP touch screens
- Connectivity – LTE (4G), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Various storage options
- Expansion options (from mPCI-E, M.2 to PCI-Express)
- Bespoke electronics (provided by the customer or designed by BVM)
- Reach I/O with custom wiring harness (internal and external if required)
- Customised internal fascias to provide needed functionality & interactivity
- Ingress protection – up to IP67
- Tamperproofing (lockable)
- Choice of handle grips (rubberised or plastic)
- Product reliability (operational environment) and lifetime availability (beyond 5 years)
We offer three levels of Peli case platform design – but if you still can’t quite get the exact system you want, simply talk to us via our live chat system, email us on email@example.com or call us +44(0) 1489 780 144. We’d be more than happy to provide further help & advice where needed.
Level 1 – Compact & Rugged Computer
- Pico, 3.5”, 4×4 (NUC), Mini-ITX computing platforms
- Compact design
- Basic system I/O
- Resistive T/S
- Sealed front bezel providing for waterproof operation
- Peli case inner frame used as a mounting point for the bezel.
- Thermal management via rear mounted heat plate / heat sink
- Screen printed anodised aluminium front bezel.
- Options for Wi-Fi and 4G Connectivity
- DC Powered
Level 2 – Integrated Electronics and Rich I/O System
- Pico, 3.5”, NUC/4×4, Mini-ITX, COM Express computing platforms
- Higher power CPU’s with vented design for cooling
- Resistive or PCAP touch screen
- Custom overlays
- Quick access to the PC I/O and custom electronics
- Provision of Ingress Protection (IP) certification for the case
- DC Powered
Level 3 – Portable Workstation, High Power System
- Mini-ITX or uATX computing platforms
- CPU up to 65W
- High power workstation
- 2x PCIe / PCI expansion cards.
- AC Powered
- 21” FHD LCD (touch screen optional)
- Built-in Keyboard,
- Integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth,
- Fan cooled system (fan filters optional)
- Unit dust and splash proof when closed for transportation
We like to make life easier ….
Our Embedded Manufacturing services are intended to allow our customers to concentrate on their own immediate business needs, knowing that the design and configuration is taken care of by BVM.