Customisation, Performance and Reliability.
Our 24/7 embedded systems never need resuscitation.
Where expertise is needed in providing ‘system in a case’ PC solutions, look no further than BVM’s range of Peli Case PC systems. Where a demanding, tough environment calls for a system that’s highly ruggedised in its design whilst remaining light & portable, we’re sure we’ll have a solution that’s befitting your application.
The 1200, 1400 and 1600 range of Pelicase PC solutions provide testament to BVM’s many years of design in this area of PC supply.
A choice of 8”, 10” and 12” TFT display HMI’s with resistive of projective capacitive (pCAP) touch screens provide the interactivity you’ll need with your system. Here’s just a selection of other parameters we can tailor for your solution, as well :-
- Processing power :- low powered Intel Atom through to latest i-core series i3/i5/7 processors
- Choice of colours and silkscreen printing for OEM branding
- Customised internal facias to provide needed functionality & interactivity
- Ingress protection – up to IP67.
- Tamperproofing (lockable)
- Choice of handle grips (rubberised or plastic)
- Product reliability (operational environment) and lifetime availability (beyond 5 years)
You can obtain PC design of choice by deploying our simple use to Build to Order Peli Case PC system configurator. If you still can’t quite get the exact system you want, simply talk to us via our live chat system, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +44(0) 1489 780 144. We’d be more than happy to provide further help & advice where needed.
PC and Screen in a Peli Case
PC and Screen with custom I/O in a Peli Case
PC and Screen with custom I/O and cooling in a Peli Case
Peli Case 1200 Protector Case
The 1200 Protector Case is one of the smallest cases in the Protector range with internal measurements of 241 x 185 x 105 mm. This case has an IP67 rating, (waterproof and dustproof). It has two latches positioned on the front of the case and a small and convenient carry handle. Available with or without foam, the 1200 Protector case is perfect for protecting small systems.
241 x 185 x 105 mm
Peli Case 1400 Protector Case
The 1400 Protector Case is available in a wide range of colours and can be bought empty or with pick ‘n’ pluck foam. As with all cases in the Protector range, the 1400 is waterproof, dustproof and crushproof. The case has two latches and a comfortable rubber over-moulded handle making it convenient to carry. The stainless steel padlock protectors allow you to easily secure the 1400 Protector case.
306 x 234 x 130 mm
Peli Case 1600 Protector Case
The Peli 1600 is available in a range of colours and with or without 2-layered pick ‘n’ pluck foam. A padded divider set or the TrekPak divider system is available separately for this case. The case is watertight, dustproof and crushproof. Padlocks hasps allow you to add padlocks to make your case extra secure, and the 4 latches are always easy to open, even after flights, thanks to the automatic pressure equalisation valve.
556 x 428 x 204 mm
- Peli Case – 1200 Protector Case – Black
- Peli Case – 1600 Protector Case – Yellow
- Peli Case – 1400 Protector Case – Green
- Peli Case – 1200 Protector Case – Orange
- Peli Case – 1600 Protector Case – Tan
- Peli Case – 1400 Protector Case – Tan
- Peli Case – 1200 Protector Case – Silver
- Peli Case – 1200 Protector Case – Green
- Peli Case – 1200 Protector Case – Yellow
- Peli Case – 1600 Protector Case – Silver
- Peli Case – 1600 Protector Case – Green
- Peli Case – 1400 Protector Case – Silver
- Peli Case – 1600 Protector Case – Orange
- Peli Case – 1200 Protector Case – Tan
- Peli Case – 1400 Protector Case – Black
- Peli Case – 1600 Protector Case – Black
- Peli Case – 1400 Protector Case – Yellow
- Peli Case – 1400 Protector Case – Orange
Design | Develop | Test | Manufacture
Here’s a selection of our design, manufacturing
& associated services: –
For customers designing a brand-new product from scratch or working with an existing prototype.
- FREE Pre-design / Pre-sales advise
- Prototyping – Custom PC Design, Custom Panel PC, Custom Racks or Custom Peli Case PC
- Prototyping pre checks (chargeable one-time fee for existing prototype)
- Hardware compatibility
- Thermal testing
- Software compatibility
- Custom PCB / Board Design
- Custom Chassis Design
- Custom Cables
- Custom Back Panels and Faceplates
- Custom Cooling
- Custom Metal Work (internal brackets, mounting brackets)
- Touchscreen Integration and Display Enhancements
- Software – Custom OS Image
Take an existing system and we can:
- Custom specification (CPU, Ram, I/O, Storage)
- Chassis customisation and branding
- Custom BIOS
- Software – Custom OS Image
- Custom Packaging and branding
- Integrating newly designed or existing hardware into a larger system
Porting, Integration & Deployment
- Windows image capture from customers HDD
- Linux image capture from customers HDD
- Windows / Linux Deployment from customers image
- Custom Windows images, create and deploy
- Update management
- Custom Linux and Android images?
- Custom BIOS