Customisation, Performance and Reliability.
Our Rugged, Portable Peli Case PCs never need resuscitation.
Portable, Ruggedized PC Solutions with touchscreen interactivity…….
Where expertise is needed in providing ‘system in a case’ PC solutions, look no further than BVM’s range of Peli case PC systems. Where a demanding, tough environmental conditions calls for a portable industrial PC system that’s highly ruggedised in its design whilst still remaining light in weight, BVM can produce Pelicase designs on individual basis to securely house your PC system of choice.
Why do customers choose our Peli case solutions?
- They’re a great alternative to rugged laptops or tablets – providing better protection, IP rating (if required) and space for custom electronics and selectable I/O.
- They’re a good solution for combining instrumentation and computing in one rugged and portable package
- Good value where a bespoke – rugged embedded computer solution with HMI is being sought, one that can be protected from its immediate environment.
Compact & Rugged Computer
- Pico, 3.5”, 4×4 (NUC), Mini-ITX computing platforms
- Compact design
- Basic system I/O
- Resistive T/S
- Sealed front bezel providing for waterproof operation
- Peli case inner frame used as a mounting point for the bezel
- Thermal management via rear mounted heat plate / heat sink
- Screen printed anodised aluminium front bezel
- Options for Wi-Fi and 4G Connectivity
- DC Powered
Integrated Electronics and Rich I/O System
- Pico, 3.5”, NUC/4×4, Mini-ITX, COM Express computing platforms
- Higher power CPU’s with vented design for cooling
- Resistive or PCAP touch screen
- Custom overlays
- Quick access to the PC, I/O and custom electronics
- Provision of Ingress Protection (IP) certification for the case
- DC Powered
Portable Workstation, High Power System
- Mini-ITX or uATX computing platforms
- CPU up to 65W
- 2x PCIe / PCI expansion cards.
- AC Powered
- 21” FHD LCD (touch screen optional)
- Built-in Keyboard
- Integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Fan cooled system (fan filters optional)
- Unit dust and splash proof when closed for transportation
Here’s just a selection of parameters we can tailor around your solution :-
- Use of Pelicase’s wide range of solution sizes to suit all footprint requirements
- Up to date computing processors platforms ranging from low power Intel Atom to desktop versions of Intel Core i7 (up to 65W TDP)
- LCD displays in sizes from 7.0” to 21” with resistive or pCAP touch interactivity
- Connectivity – LTE (4G/5G), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Variety of storage options concerning solid state devices (SSD’s)
- Expansion options (from mPCI-E, M.2 to PCI-Express)
- Bespoke electronics (provided by the customer or designed by BVM)
- Custom internal cabling
- Customised internal & external fascia’s to provide interactivity & i/o to the outside world
- Ingress protection – up to IP67
- Tamper proofing (lockable)
- Choice of handle grips (rubberised or plastic)
- Product reliability (operational environment) and lifetime availability (beyond 5 years)
The following three designs are purely examples of solutions we’ve produced in the past for actual customer applications – and will hopefully serve to provide you with an idea of what we can produce.
However, to get the exact system you want, simply talk to us via our quick contact form, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +44(0) 1489 780 144. We’d be more than happy to provide further help & advice where needed.
Build to Order: Embedded Computer Manufacturing Services
We like to make life easier ….
Our Embedded Manufacturing services are intended to allow our customers to concentrate on their own immediate business needs, knowing that the design and configuration is taken care of by BVM.