BVM Embedded Manufacturing Services
At BVM, we pride ourselves in our ability to gather a clear understanding of our clients products needs, right from the start. We always begin by deriving a ‘requirement specification’ – which can be a written specification, a working prototype or ‘mock up’ provided by you – or even a just a ‘wish list’ around how you want your product to function in the environment it’s destined for. Whatever the format, our engineering & commercial team will create a design specification agreed with & signed off by you. Because we’ve honed our skills over the years that BVM have existed, our Made to Order manufacturing & technical support team know what makes a successful design (and just as importantly, what doesn’t) around the requirements of an embedded system.
These are just some of the areas where we apply our skills:
- Considerations needed for power requirements of a system
- Thermal management of systems
- Design for Manufacturability and Test
- Component selection for lifetime availability
- Obsolescence Planning
After we’ve agreed the requirement & design specification with you, the detailed design work begins – resulting in the production of a “proof of concept” – a working unit to verify your application software’s functionality, aesthetics – the all round look & feel of your product.
OEM MANUFACTURING AND
EMBEDDED SYSTEM INTEGRATION SERVICES
Whether we’re utilising our own manufacturing & production facilities here in Southampton – or our ecosystem of partners in Asia, BVM can cope with any size or complexity of batch manufacturing. Our production team are highly motivated with a flexible “can do” attitude ensuring consistent quality and on-time delivery.
We like to make life easier ….
Our technical & commercial team members will always provide you with valuable but impartial advice around the products and services that BVM supplies. With their collective backgrounds, they’ll provide you with the benefit of their knowledge and experiences when & where you need it. We’ll always help you in the first instance and get back to you when additional information is required.
Design | Develop | Test | Manufacture
Here’s a selection of our design, manufacturing
& associated services: –
- FREE Pre-design / Pre-sales advise
- Prototyping – Custom PC Design, Custom Panel PC, Custom Racks or Custom Peli Case PC
- Prototyping pre checks (chargeable one-time fee for existing prototype)
- Hardware compatibility
- Thermal testing
- Software compatibility
- Custom PCB / Board Design
- Custom Chassis Design
- Custom Cables
- Custom Back Panels and Faceplates
- Custom Cooling
- Custom Metal Work (internal brackets, mounting brackets)
- Touchscreen Integration and Display Enhancements
- Software – Custom OS Image
- Custom specification (CPU, Ram, I/O, Storage)
- Chassis customisation and branding
- Custom BIOS
- Software – Custom OS Image
- Custom Packaging and branding
- Integrating newly designed or existing hardware into a larger system