Follow us on LinkedIn
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
The latest BVM news featuring new industrial and embedded products, press releases, news articles, reviews, and corporate updates.
- Neousys POC-700 Series: The Next Generation of Ultra-Compact Fanless Embedded ComputersNeousys Technology is proud to announce the launch of the POC-700 series, one of the industry’s first ultra-compact fanless embedded computers powered by an Intel Core i processor.
- Neousys Nuvo-10108GC: The Ultimate Edge AI Platform for GPU-intensive WorkloadsHaving a ruggedized Edge AI computer with exceptional CPU and GPU performance is crucial. Neousys Technology understands this demand and introduces the Nuvo-10108GC, their flagship solution for challenging AI workloads.
- Jetway’s MI225H6100: Mini-ITX Motherboard with Intel 12 & 13th Generation SoC ProcessorsAre you in need of a reliable and high-performance embedded motherboard for your industrial computing needs? Look no further than the Jetway MI225H6100 Mini-ITX Motherboard with Intel 12 & 13th Generation SoC Processors.
- IEI AFOLUX 4 Series: Empowering Industrial Automation with Performance and DurabilityThe IEI AFOLUX 4 Series of light industrial Panel PCs provide a new way for industrial automation to be driven. With powerful performance via Celeron Elkhart Lake processors, rugged durability and variety of display options (7”~13.3”).
- IEI TANK-XM811 12th / 13th Gen AIoT Developer Kit: Revolutionizing AIoT DevelopmentIn the ever-evolving world of technology, the IEI TANK-XM811 12th Gen Alder Lake-S AIoT Developer Kit stands out as a ground-breaking solution for AIoT development. Packed with powerful features and designed to unleash the potential of AI at the edge.
- LEX 3I130DW 12th/13th Gen 3.5″ SBC: Precision Networking with 5x 2.5 GbE LAN PortsIntroducing the LEX SYSTEM 3I130DW, an advanced 3.5″ Single Board Computer (SBC) specifically designed for high-performance Edge Computing and AI applications. Powered by Intel 13th Gen Raptor Lake-P/U or 12th Gen Alder Lake-P/U processors, this SBC delivers exceptional processing power.
- LEX 2I130HW 12th/13th Gen 2.5″ SBC: The New Evolution of Edge Computing Industrial PC ProductsIntroducing the LEX SYSTEM 2I130HW, a powerful 2.5″ Single Board Computer (SBC) specifically designed for high-performance Edge Computing and AI tasks. Equipped with Intel 13th Gen Raptor Lake-P/U or 12th Gen Alder Lake-P/U processors, this SBC delivers exceptional processing capabilities.
- Jetway MI05-0XK Elkhart Lake Mini-ITX SBC with 6 X 2.5GBe LAN: Next-Generation Networking SolutionJetway MI05-0XK Series 6 X 2.5GBe LAN Elkhart Lake Mini-ITX SBC is designed to deliver exceptional performance and unmatched networking capabilities, this cutting-edge SBC is set to revolutionize the way we perceive connectivity.
- Winmate M Series Zone 2 Panel PC Series: Innovation in Hazardous Area ComputingWinmate are excited to announce the launch of their explosion-proof “M Series” Zone 2 Panel PC Series. With the M Series, Winmate pushed the boundaries of what is possible in hazardous area applications.
Find out about BVM experiences & thoughts around evolving product trends and how they influence ‘embedded’ offerings to the world & industries that we work with.
- BVM Embedded Services: Design, Development, Manufacturing and More!Are you looking for a company that offers complete embedded solutions from design and development to testing and manufacturing? Look no further than BVM!
- BVM Peli Case PCs: Portable and Rugged Solutions for Tough EnvironmentsBVM’s range of Peli case PC systems offers a reliable and rugged option for customers who require portable and robust computing systems.
- BVM Custom Mini-ITX PCs for Harsh and Hazardous EnvironmentsOur Mini-ITX PCs are highly customizable, with a wide range of options for processors, I/O, storage and memory.
- Custom Designed Industrial Rack Mount PC Solutions from BVMWhen it comes to industrial computing solutions, one size definitely doesn’t fit all. This is where BVM’s range of industrial Rack Mount PC solutions comes in.
- BVM Operating System Configuration, Integration and Deployment ServicesAt BVM, we have decades of experience in the field of embedded software services, with a particular focus on Windows Embedded O/S images.
- BVM Ltd are Proud to Announce Our Partnership With Neousys TechnologyBVM Ltd partners with Neousys Technology to bring innovative & ruggedised industrial-grade embedded computers to the UK and Ireland markets.
Industrial and Embedded hardware: Frequently Asked Questions and Knowledge Base.
- Mini ITX Motherboards: What You Need to KnowExplore Mini ITX motherboards: powerful features in a small form factor. See how they compare to other motherboard form factors and learn their industrial & embedded uses!
- Modular Design: Streamlining Prototyping for EfficiencyModular design involves constructing a system or product from independent, interchangeable modules, each serving a specific function. These modules can be easily connected to form a larger, integrated system.
- Adaptive Engineering: Enhancing Innovation and EfficiencyIn this article, we will explore what adaptive engineering is, why it is important, provide examples of its applications, and focus on how industries, particularly within industrial and embedded computing, are utilizing this cutting-edge concept.
- An Introduction to COM-HPC: High-Performance Computer-on-ModulesCOM-HPC is a standardized form factor designed for high-performance computing applications. It is a modular solution that provides enhanced processing power and flexibility for industrial and embedded computing systems.
- GMSL vs MIPI Cameras: Which is Best for Your Embedded Vision Application?In this article, we compare GMSL and MIPI cameras, highlighting their advantages and disadvantages, and discuss which interface is ideal for specific Embedded Vision applications.
- Designing Industrial Computers for Harsh Environmental ConditionsWhether it’s freezing cold temperatures, scorching heat, high humidity, or rigorous vibrations, industrial computers need to perform reliably under these harsh circumstances.
BVM customers share their experiences and successes with BVM specialised platforms, services and capabilities.
- Case Study: Rail Passenger Information & Communication SystemsAs a prominent player in their field, our customer sought an innovative solution to elevate their railway passenger and platform information and communication systems for an established network provider for the UK rail network.
- Case Study: Portable PC with Integrated LCR Meter and High Bright DisplayWith a commitment to innovation and efficiencies, our client sought a bespoke rugged portable PC with an integrated LCR Meter and High Bright TFT display to streamline in-field test & monitoring processes.
- Case Study: 15″ Marine Certified Touchscreen Panel PC SolutionOur client sought an alternative supplier capable of providing & supporting their requirements for a 15″ Marine Certified Touchscreen Panel PC to fulfil an immediate 15pcs ship refit.
- Case Study: Improving Operator Safety with a 7″ Vehicle-Mounted Panel PCDiscover how our Vehicle-Mounted Panel PC solutions helps ensure personnel and equipment safety in diverse conditions. With 30+ years’ experience, we bring innovative solutions to the construction, rail, waste, and more sectors.
- Case Study: Portable PC for Ocean and Coastal SurveyingOur client sought an innovative solution in the format a ruggedised Portable PC to oversee & control the operations of Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) deployed in the challenging external conditions provided at sea.
- Case Study: Theme Park AR Experience Custom Industrial PCs with MXM GPUsOur client approached BVM seeking a cutting-edge PC solution for the control of VR (virtual reality) for an augmented reality (AR) ride at one of their premier theme parks.
- Case Study: IoT Gateway DeviceBVM Ltd were approached by a global OEM, responsible for producing monitoring & control devices to produce analytics via telemetry. The client tasked BVM with designing and manufacturing a small IoT (Gateway) device for the purpose of monitoring systems for remote installations.
- Case Study: Transportable Control CentreAn international company, a specialist in providing AUV (autonomous under water vehicles) had an urgent requirement for a transportable control centre to be designed for a new application. The application was for the remote control of vehicles being used for harbour and coastal surveillance.
- Case Study: Thermal Print Mechanism and Chip for Temperature Monitoring UnitsOur client provides temperature monitoring units for refrigerated vehicles. These compact devices take temperature readings at regular intervals throughout the journey and produce a log of the temperatures alongside the time of each reading.
Jetway JF35-ADN1 Series Alder Lake-N 3.5″ SBC
Jetway LI25-H6100L Series Alder Lake / Raptor Lake Mini-ITX Motherboard
Jetway BFDADN1-N97-N Wide Temp Fanless Embedded Box PC
Jetway HB651I215 Series Alder Lake / Raptor Lake Wide Temp Box PC
Jetway HB650I24 Series Raptor Lake-P Wide Temp Box PC
Wincomm WMP-19S Raptor Lake Medical AI Panel PC with NVIDIA A4500 GPU
Wincomm WMP-24S Raptor Lake Medical AI Panel PC with NVIDIA A4500 GPU
Wincomm WMP-22S Raptor Lake Medical AI Panel PC with NVIDIA A4500 GPU
ASRock Industrial SBC-373-WT 13th Gen Raptor Lake-P 3.5″ SBC
ASRock Industrial IMB-1316 14th/13th/12th Gen Micro ATX Motherboard
9~36V AMD Artificial Intelligence CANbus CCTV / Surveillance and Object Recognition DDR5 Dual Display Fanless Gaming and Casino GPIO / DIO Harsh Environments High Performance Industry 4.0 Industrial Automation Intel Intel Alder Lake Intel Atom Intel Tiger Lake Intel Whiskey Lake Interactive Digital Signage and Retail Internet of Things (IoT) IP65 IP66 Linux Low Power Medical and Smart Healthcare MIL-STD Military and Defence Mini-ITX N/A NUC Computers NVMe Panel PC PoE Quad Display RAID Rugged Ryzen Embedded SBC Touchscreen TPM 2.0 Transport and Smart City Triple Display Wide Temp Windows Windows 11